t h i r t y - f o u r 🔪

{priscilla}

My headache woke me up. It was so painful I couldn't even think straight. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth seeing that I was able to change into my pajamas. After I was done I put my hair up in a bun and walked out seeing a note and pills along with water.

The note read:
Good morning! Make sure you take two. I made breakfast for you downstairs xx

And no name was left on it. I take the pills and go downstairs and I see Shawn eating his food. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"The girls went to last minute things for the wedding tonight and the boys went to go get haircuts and beautified for tonight." He says.

"You didn't go?" I asked.

"I volunteered to watch after you." He says and I slightly blush. "I made you breakfast."

"Thank you..." I say and set the plate down facing and sitting across from him since we were sitting on the island in the kitchen.
"Were you the one who changed me?" I asked.

"Yeah." He blushes as he looks down at his food.

"Thanks again." I said as I slightly giggle.

It was so weird to sit down and eat with him especially alone. On social media we made it seem like we were completely comfortable around each other. I still don't follow him so hopefully people get the hint.

"You know whatever I did last night. I don't mean it. I know we kissed it's all over tmz. There were no feelings towards it. I was drunk." I blurted out.

"Okay." He simply says. He kinda looked hurt but he has a girlfriend.

"I tweeted it out about to situation. I hope your girlfriend is forgiving enough." I said.

"Yeah...whatever." He mumbles and puts his dish in the sink while walking  out in the back slamming the door.

What the hell is his deal!? He has a fucking girlfriend. I groan and roll my eyes.

~

A/N
hi guys! Sorry this was hella short I just needed to update at least something. School is stressful but I'm getting A's & B's! I'll update a longer chapter!