s e v e n t y - e i g h t

{priscilla}

I woke up from my hotel bed feeling so excited! Today was the day of the summertime bash festival! And I was performing in front of the biggest crowd I've ever performed for. Plus I was going to see so many celebrities. I hop off of bed going to the bathroom to take a shower and to brush my teeth. Once I was done I walk out of the bathroom seeing Ethan with two Starbucks drinks.

"Got this Grande green tea for you." He says as he hands me the drink.

I peck his lips and say. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Also Andrew wants to see you in his room after you're done getting ready. But actually the earlier the better." He says as he lays on the bed sipping his drink.

"Okay thanks again." I say. Andrew probably wanted to go over everything that's planned for us. So I quickly change into a cute outfit I planned for today and I did my makeup.

We left the hotel hand in hand and walked to Andrews room seeing Camila and Shawn

"I swear it's a trap every time I come to you Andrew." I say glaring over at them as they say together on a couch.

"Just listen Priss. Because of some online shit people are assuming that you guys hate each other-"

"I mean they're right so..."

"I don't hate you i hated the decision you made to leave Camila." Shawn mumbles.

"You mean you hated the decision Camila made!? But shit even if I told you what happened you wouldn't believe me especially since I was sober. And still you take the drunken words who actually knew what the hell she was doing!" I snap with my arms folded.

"You two quit! Behavior like this is to not be seen in public understand!?" Andrew exclaims. "You're going to act like our crew is a happy one and be friends and buddy buddy with each other. They ask for you two to take a picture, you take a picture. Basically if they ask you to do anything with each other then do it!"

"Fine..." we both say.

"Now, Camila congrats on your release of your two singles. If you think that was going to convince me to manage you then think again because your two singles aren't going so well." And I nearly bust out laughing because her songs are failing.

"Grow up Priss." Shawn says.

And before I said anything Andrew cut me off. "Anyways you will be performing your two singles at the festival after Shawn and Priscilla. Shane and Priscilla they're mainly going to be wanting you two together yes discuss your relationships but also inform them that the two of you still are good friends."

"Fine. Is that all your majesty?" I say sarcastically.

"Yes, that's it." He says. "I'll meet you guys at the stadium."