s i x t y

{priscilla}

Waking up I found myself in my hotel room in my bed covered up.

"Goodmorning sunshine." I hear Amanda say.

"Morning. How did I end up in my bed?" I say confused as I swing my legs around to the edge of my bed.

"I woke up early and saw you and Shawn outside sleeping together. I opened the door and Shawn woke up. He squeezed himself out of his hoodie and carried you to your bed." She explains.

"Oh no wonder I have his hoodie on. I'm gonna go get ready and return it." I said.

"Well actually the plan is to be out in the buses by 10am, get breakfast at 11, and be in the arena for soundcheck and rehearsals at noon then be done by 5pm." She says as she zips her bag.

"Oh okay I return it whenever I have time then. But I'm gonna go get ready." I said walking to the bathroom with clothes and my toothbrush.

"Be quick we are kinda running behind." She says through the door.

"Alright!" I respond and started to brush my teeth.

Honestly I enjoyed sleeping out there with Shawn. His hoodie drenched with his cologne that smelt so good to me. It wasn't the cologne that made you have a headache. It was the type that makes you not want to stop smelling it. I actually wouldn't mind keeping this but I feel like I would get into my feelings keeping this knowing he won't ever be mine anytime soon.
I sigh and finished up what I was doing, hopped into the shower washing myself quickly and then throwing on some clothes.

well it was more than throwing on something but I didnt put on makeup just lipgloss and my hair was actually a mess from the bun I kept it in ever since dinner last night it made my hair a curly mess

well it was more than throwing on something but I didnt put on makeup just lipgloss and my hair was actually a mess from the bun I kept it in ever since dinner last night it made my hair a curly mess. I walked out moments later with all of my bathroom accessories in my arms and I stuff them into my bag.

"Ready to go? I told the bodyguards to grab the rest of our bags." Amanda says.

"Yeah and thanks." I said as I roll my only suitcase out the door and Shawns hoodie in my other hand.

As we walked out the door I see Alondra walking in the same direction.

"Just in time I was actually about to get you two everyone's in the bus besides you guys." She says.

"Sorry for taking long." Amanda says.

"No it's okay you guys are on time." She says as we walk inside of the elevator and make it to the lobby.

I wave to fans, giving some of them tight hugs and take quick pictures with a few as I made my way to the three big tour buses and Andrew gets out of the first bus.

"Finally." Andrew says.

"Whatever Andrew I'm on time actually!" I said as I roll my eyes.

"Actually you are! Holy crap let me put this on my calendar!" He says.