t w e n t y - f o u r ?

Liked by @aaliyahmende

Liked by @aaliyahmende.s , @ethandolan , @noellesli and 35,000 others

@priscilla: 🍦 + 👦🏻 = key to my heart ❤️
👥@ethandolan

view all 10,000 comments

@ethandolan: again with these off guards 🙄❤️

@aaliyahmende.s: whatta cutie 😉 but call me when you get the chance to!!!

@priscilla: IKR ! and I definitely will 🖤 @aaliyahmende.s

@noellesli: are you still coming out tonight for dinner?

@priscilla: yeah..I guess

@noellesli: I didn't want to invite him. But Carson is good friends with him and this wedding isn't all about me. I'm sorry Priscilla please don't be mad at me

I roll my eyes and click off my phone scooping more ice cream from my plastic cup.

"I really don't want to be anywhere near him." I mumble.

"I know, I don't either he seems like he's going to cause drama that isn't even needed." Ethan says.

"But then I don't want to be a bad friend because out of everyone Noel picked me to be her maid of honor. I can't back out now especially when I already bought the dress." I said.

"What did he exactly say to you?" Ethan asks.

"I really don't want to bring it up. But he brought up my rape incident..." I said.

"He's a dick! That's such a dick move."

"I know! And he said he wished he shouldn't have helped me." It didn't hit me until now that those words actually came out of his mouth. That he doesn't care about me anymore. And I started to silently cry.

"Priss...I'm so sorry. Come on let's leave and get this dinner out the way." He says and we both get up, threw our cups away and took a taxi back to the beach house.

Arriving I didn't even want to get out knowing that Shawn was in there just waiting to humiliate me. As we get to the door Ethan knocks on it and luckily Zachary opens it.

"Hey guys!" Zach says as he lets us in. The house seemed awfully quiet.

"Where's everyone?" Ethan asked.

"Noel is upstairs taking a shower, Shawn is upstairs in his room, Mia and Mark are in the basement playing in the game room, and Cassy and I were just finishing up a movie. Carson is outside tanning." He says.