f i f t y - e i g h t 💰

{Priscilla}

"When is the car arriving?"

"At 4 red carpet doesnt start until 4:30 until 6 which is when the event actually starts." Andrew, my manager says as he watches me get beautified by my makeup artist, Amanda in my hotel room.

"Okay cool." I replied relaxing a little.

"Also I was able to speak to a tour manager and they're able to get you on tour." He says.

"Really!? When!?" I said excitedly.

"Right after the Americans Music Awards. Like right after it ends you'll have a jet waiting for you to take you overseas to Sydney, Australia first." He says.

"I'll be exhausted but it's going to be worth it. Thank you Andrew." I said.

"Of course." He says. "I'm going to be waiting out in the lobby downstairs." Then he walks out my room.

About thirty minutes later and Amanda is done with my hair and makeup then my personal designer, Alondra comes up to me with the dress she picked for me.

"It's so pretty!" I said as I take it and lay it down on the couch.

"I had it personally designed for you. Since this is your first time attending to a award show. It deserves to be special." She says.

"Aw thank you Alondra! Now let's get me dressed." I sat in excitement.

"Now don't you look gorgeous!" Alondra says after she zips me up

"This is really beautiful." I do a little spin and let the dress flow. It made me also look very sexy which would hopefully hide the fact that I'm so nervous.

I thanked my crew and left with my security guards to the lobby seeing Andrew on his phone. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Well aren't you just stunning." He says.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. Are you going you going to be walking the red carpet with me?" I said.

"No but I'll be inside already seated waiting for you." He says.

"What!? Andrew I don't think I can do this can I just skip it?" I asked.

"Bad media if you skip. It'll be alright just relax. There is going to be a lot of flashing though. If it gets to a point were it gets too much for you then you can take a break or just leave. But at least let he paparazzi get a few pictures of you." He explains as we get into the car.

I was so nervous I didn't even respond I was just thinking about all the possibilities of everything going wrong because of me doing something stupid. It was so weird because I've never been this nervous before but probably the thought of being in front of more people instead of fans was scary. So many pop stars seeing me perform and meeting me for the first time. I felt like I was just another fan girl going to an event.
We arrived moments later already seeing flashing from outside. I take a deep breath and get out of the car picking up my dress and trailed behind me as I walked onto the red carpet.
It was so loud. Everyone was screaming my name and all I could do was smile widely and wave at all my fans. As I go onto the red carpet I stopped and posed for a group of cameramen who were yelling at me to do poses they wanted. I tried to do all but it was kinda overwhelming. As I walked further down the carpet I looked up and saw the person I never wanted to see again. Shawn Mendes...