s i x t y - o n e 💫

{Camila}

I woke up feeling amazing seeing that I was in this sexy guy's bed. Probably the best sex I've had since Shawn has been slacking. At least I get to munch my fame off of him. I thank the Australian man for a good time and left taking an Uber. Now I just had to figure out what story I was going to make up so it doesn't look like I cheated. Just to have a little fun I messed my hair even more and make my face look like I've been through hell. I smirked looking at myself in the mirror then suddenly once I got out the uber car I started to squeeze tears out of my eyes. Shawn will most definitely hate Priscilla after I get done with this act. I walk inside the hotel seeing Geoff and he runs over to me.

"Are you okay? Oh my gosh what happened?" He says in worry and that's when I knew that if he felt for it So was Shawn.

"I-I-" I stuttered.

"Just come on let's go to Shawn." He says and wraps me around his arm as we took the elevator up to the floor.

As I fake sobbed we walked out of the elevator and to Shawn and my room. Geoff knocks on the door and a shirtless Shawn opens it and his eyes go wide.

"Camila oh my goodness. What happened!? Where have you been!?" He says as he let's the both of us in.

"You and that bitch left me! I didn't know where I was going. I-I was all alone. And I woke up at some strangers house who could've raped me! I was so scared Shawn and she left me." I sobbed and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I should've watched over you." He says.

"Yo-you seemed too worried with that bitch, Priscilla. So I left to the bathroom and came back and you guys were go-gone." I sobbed. "I was so scared." I lied. Smiling devilishly mentally.

"Geoff where were you last night!" He yells.

"I was stupid drunk! I didn't know what was going on! It was just Geoff, Amanda, and Priss who weren't." Geoff says.

Shawn then pushes past Geoff and Geoff stops him. "Don't shawn I know she wouldn't do something that horrible."

"SHE LEFT CAMILA WITH A STRANGER!" Shawn shouted and snatched his arm away stomping out of the room slamming the door so hard I felt the room shake and it made the both of us jump.

"There's no way she did it Camila." Geoff says and walks out trying to stop Shawn. And once he leaves I physically smile and lay on the bed feeling good. I wanted her to suffer.

{Shawn}

I was beyond pissed. I felt like steam was coming from my ears. Everything felt hot and I felt like I was going to explode. Why would she do something like that to a girl I like and adore!? Is she that jealous!? She needs to get over herself. She thinks that this is a joke!?

Once I get to her room I bang my fist onto her door as hard as I could until the door opened revealing Ethan.

"Where is she!?" I yelled in his face.

I push past him seeing her come out of the bathroom with the sweatshirt I gave her in her hands.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!" I shouted in her face towering over her with my hands balled into fist.

"Wh-what are you talking about!?" She says in fear.

I punch the wall once while saying through my teeth "you know what the fuck I'm talking about."

"Sh-Shawn I don't." She says as she puts her back against the wall.

"YOU FUCKING LEFT MY GIRLFRIEND OUT IN THE STREETS! MAKING HER WAKE UP IN SOME STRANGERS BED! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU ARE SO FUCKING LOW THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE! WHY DID YOU DO IT!? SO YOU COULD GET BACK AT HER FOR SOMETHING LITTLE AND PETTY SOMETHING YOU CAN IGNORE!? SHE HAS NOT EVEN DONE ANYTHING TO YOU! WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TREATED YOUR BOYFRIEND LIKE SHIT!" I screamed.

"Shawn I've done nothing to her!" She yells back with her voice cracking signaling that she was going to cry.

"BULLSHIT, THE DAY I STARTED DATING HER WAS THE DAY YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT GIVEN HER SHIT!" I screamed with so much rage I just wanted to hit her.

"Shawn stop-" Amanda says

"NO SHE GETS EVERY SHITTY THING SHE DESERVES! IM HAPPY I CHEATED ON HER WITH CAMILA!" I exclaimed.

"Get the fuck away from her man!" Ethan says as he pushes me away and out of nowhere I just let my anger get the best of me as my fist flew and punched Ethan in the face. Making him instantly fall to the floor bleeding through both of his nose.

"What the hell is going on!? Shawn you're waking up the whole floor!" Andrew yells as he walks in furious.

"He's out of his fucking mind!" Priscilla cries out as she tries to help bloody Ethan.

"Shawn I think you should get out." Andrew says pointing at the door. "Right now!"

"SHE LEFT MY GIRLFRIEND LAST NIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT RAPED DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN GO AND MAKE EVERYONE ELSE GO THROUGH THE SAME SHIT! LEAVE CAMILA ALONE OF I SWEAR TO GOD PRISS! I WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE YOU HEAR!?" I shout then walked off pushing past Geoff as I go back to my room with Camila embracing me with a hug.

I wasn't even feeling good about what I did. I felt horrible. I push Camila away and go out to the balcony sitting on the chair and shoving my face into my hands and my elbows rested onto my knees. I started to cry. I can't believe I let my anger get the best of me. Realizing those horrible words I said to her made me feel so horrible. I punched her boyfriend in the face out of anger. I really had no reason to punch him. But she did abandon my girlfriend.

{Priscilla}

I didn't know what to feel after that whole incident. But one thing I did feel was that I will always hate Shawn Mendes. He left me traumatized as bad memories flooded my mind.

The hoodie he gave me I threw it out the window and he watched me do it because he was out on the balcony the same time as me. I told Andrew I wanted to leave. But he was making up excuses how I'm under a tour management contract which is something that doesn't exist because I asked the tour manager. I told him that I either get another bus or I'm leaving on my own term and I'm taking everyone from my crew with me including Amanda and Alondra. I also threatened that I would get my lawyer to get me out from under Andrews management to someone else because that is how much I didn't want anything to do with Shawn Mendes. He let his girlfriend get to him and I could never look her her nor him the same. They both disgusted me. She was manipulating him, twisting his thoughts of me, making him this angry person he's never been. She's brought out the worst in him.

We ended up leaving Melbourne and went on the road to Sydney next. With the bus situation Shawn and Camila ended up squeezing with his and my crew as a few people from that bus came over to mine. Like Alondra, Amanda, Geoff, and my pianist, Daniel. The road to sydney was a good one because I was with people who made me laugh and smile on this horrible day. And Ethan avoided the situation well not even daring to bringing up when his nose is almost broken and completely red.
The rest of the tour it going to be more than hell now.

{Camila}

You thought my games were over? Oh, I'm just getting started. I just found her song book too. And Crying In The Club And I Have Questions seem like two good songs the munch off of her. Thanks Priscilla. This tour is going to be exciting.

A/N

*GASP* THAT BITCH
Lol but I hope you all are enjoying as much as I'm enjoying writing. Sorry for any grammar errors I've been going back and fixing them. BUT I FINALLY UPDATED AND I PLAN ON UPDATING TOMORROW SO STAY TUNED!!!