s i x t y - t w o 💫

{priscilla}

It felt so good being able to stretch my legs after riding in that ridiculously long bus drive to Sydney, Australia. We had soundcheck to go to and I was exhausted. Sitting in the car for that long made me sick. But it's for the people who got me this far so I sucked it up and dealt with the nausea as we were going through soundcheck.
And fans who had soundcheck tickets were aloud to see Shawn and I get ready, but most definitely not together. As I was walking with Ethan through the stadium just checking it out a couple of fans spotted us and screamed my name. I tried to hurry and hide myself but it was too late. I did not want to go anywhere near Camila and Shawn but to make everything seem like it was okay I did anyways gripping Ethan's hand.

"Hey guys." I say walking on the stage walking past Shawn and hoping off the stage hugging everyone who was there.

All of there hi's echoed then one girl asked. "What's your relationship status with Ethan and can I get a body picture with you?"

"We are really really good friends. And sure." I said handing Ethan the phone as he takes it of me kissing the girls cheek.

"Thank you so much I love you!" She cries and I hug her once more.

"Of course babe!" I said.

"Can I have a picture with you and Ethan?" Another girl says.

"Sure!" Ethan says in excitement and I smile at his adorableness.

The girl hands it to the last person I wanted to see in sight, Shawn. He nervously grabs the phone and as Ethan and me get one opposite side of her she clicks the bottom a few times then gives the phone back to the girl and shoves his hands in his pocket.

"Ahh I'm making this my lock screen! Hashtag Eriscilla is real!!!!!" She screeches.

"Haha keep dreaming that guys." I said rolling my eyes while laughing.

"Don't be obnoxious Priss you guys are totally together. I saw you two kissing just today. Don't you share a room together?" I hear Camila say.

And just when I was about to say something rude someone speaks up. "Cam stop..." Shawn mumbles.

"My business is none of yours so stay out of it liar." I said finally speaking up instead of keeping it inside and it felt good.

"Liar!? So you're saying she would do all of that yesterday just for attention!? Who would joke about almost getting- you know what never mind." Shawn snaps.

"She's an attention seeking whore!" A girl yells.

"NO SHE ISN'T...she isn't." Shawn says trying to keep his composure.

"You're pathetic. And yes she is an attention seeker. You won't even bother to hear me out. Considering the fact that I've actually gone through being raped I would know. So why would I put someone through that? I'm not another you, Shawn. So before you start pointing fingers and calling me out for being low look in the mirror..." Is all I said before I grabbed Ethan and left and I heard a whole bunch of ooo's which kinda made me feel good.

I walked backstage to my dressing room and Ethan finally speaks up.

"Really? You should've just ignored it P." He says.

"Ignore!? I'm fucking tired of letting everyone, especially that bitch, just run over me and think it's okay!" I snapped feeling betrayed.

"Priss-"

"Before you say anything else that pisses me off just save yourself. I'm done hearing bullshit Eth. I'm fed up with everything!" And he stayed silent.