s e v e n t y - n i n e

{shawn}

"Shawn she couldn't take it anymore and left. I'm sorry." Andrew says to me as he sits in the chair next to me in my hotel room.

"Why..." I mumbled.

"Camila put her through so much shit. She made you turn on Priss. I could see why she wanted to leave. It was either get rid of Camila or she leaves. And instead of you getting rid of your girlfriend who you love. She just left." Andrew explains. "I'm sorry Shawn. Tomorrow morning we drive down to Manchester for the concert. The next one is on Friday. If you're ready then great if not then I'll postpone it. I'll see you tomorrow morning." He then gets up and leaves touching my shoulder on the way out.

Then later on Camila comes inside the room.

"Shawn baby, you wanna get into bed. I'm feeling good tonight." She says into my ear sexually.

"You just got knocked the hell out. I lost a good person and tomorrow morning we leave to Manchester. And you want sex!? After everything that has happened today and you want me to fuck you..."  I say in frustration.

"Shawn are you really still whining about today...get over it. Now that the problem is gone we can have fun." She says.

"I cant believe you just said that. And all this time I was so blind. I'm sleeping on the couch." I said as I get up pushing past her.

"Shawn! Stop being a dick!" She then tries to shove me and I take every abusive thing she was doing to me as I set my bed up on the couch.

"Camila go to bed." I demanded and she stops and walks away.

"Since when did I get with an idiot." She says and it hit me like a bullet. I was a sensitive guy. I always have been. Every since grade school. Words hurt just as much as the kids beating me was.

Priscilla would never treat me like this. And realization came across me that I will never get Priscilla back. She's completely gone...