t h i r t y - f i v e {explicit} 🔪

{priscilla}

"Noel...look at you!" My mom says as she walks in kissing her cheeks. "You're so beautiful"

"Thank you so much for coming."Noel says.

"I can't believe my best friend is about to get married in thirty minutes." I said.

"Aw Prissy. I can't believe it either. This moment has finally came." She says as she turns back around looking into the mirror.

Then Noel's dad came rushing in. "You guys ready- oh my goodness. My little girl! So grown up...." he started to get emotional.

"Dad please don't cry before I do. You already know I'm an emotional person!" Noel says and we all laugh.

"I can't promise you I won't. But let's go it's time."

I get up from the couch in the dressing room and go find Shawn who is busy on his phone standing near he entrance.

"Come on." I said as I wrap my arm around him. "Just look happy for once."

"I was happy when I was with you."
He mumbles and I look at him then the music starts and everyone begins to walk.

I really am not in the mood for crazy bullshit. I just wanted Noel to get married then to get the fuck out of here. I don't know why but my temper has gotten worst because of him and his foolishness. After his bipolar act he threw at me this morning I really wasn't in the mood.
I look at him to make sure he's smiling knowing it's fake but I go along with it and smile as well as I held the little boutique of flowers and walked down the isle that felt like forever. Seeing my parents as they see me and Shawn together. They must think we're back together because my mom started to take pictures and get teary-eyed. Goodness this woman. Once we make it all the way down we break apart and I stand to the side along with the rest of the bridesmaids with Noel coming out moments later with her dad. Seeing her made me so happy. Even though she was barley 20 she seemed like she was really ready for this. Especially with Carson. I'm going to really miss living with her. She's giving me the whole apartment in LA and going back to Canada with Carson since he plays hockey there and she's a professional model for Victoria Secret. That was probably the only reason why I was upset and was about to cry. I was really going to miss my best friend. But seeing her so happy makes me the happiest so that is all that matters. I wish Ethan was here though to keep me more company but of course he has university. I was thinking about so much I got cut off by seeing Shawn across from me just staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and looked at the couple as they kissed and everyone cheered. The emotional part was over. It was time for the wedding reception something that took me all month to set up.

There were about fifteen tables all around the palm trees and little lanterns hovering above

There were about fifteen tables all around the palm trees and little lanterns hovering above. Then there was a dance floor and a stage with a band already playing. I made sure that I was definitely not sitting next to or by Shawn. I sat in a table with my parents and Noel's parents.
Noel's mom introduced the newly weds and Noel came out with a new white outfit that screamed extra but simple and Carson with his same suit.
Everyone cheers as they came out happily and sat at their personal table in the front right next to the dance floor.
Dinner was served and everyone had a glass of something. For me it was of course whiskey and vodka mixed. This night was going to be long I wanted to enjoy myself.
It was time for toast and Noel's parents go up first. Speaking about Noel and Carson and about how Noel was as a little girl and how they're proud. It was really adorable it showed how much they cared for her. Next Carsons parents and they did the same it was overall funny because Carson was getting embarrassed. Then out of nowhere my names got called.