Late Nights with Ke$ha

"Shawn, we're back!" I shout as we walk into the shop. Shawn yells something inaudible from the back room. Liam smiles at me and looks slightly confused at Harry's presence. I am thankful that he doesn't say anything though. Harry keeps right behind me, close enough to where I can feel his heat, but far enough away that I can't touch him.

Shawn emerges from the back room, smiling at his kids. "Hey, kids!"

"Hi," they say in unison as he pulls them into hugs.

"Blair, thanks a lot, you can take the night off."

I smile and wave goodbye to Liam and the kids. Harry reaches for my hand and tugs me out of the store. He opens my door and helps me in before going to the driver's side. He leans back in his seat and laughs.

"That wasn't so bad," I say. "Aside from your dumbass drug jokes."

"You should have seen your face," he says. "Your eyes got all wide." He widens his own eyes, mocking me.

"You're such an idiot." I tell him, shoving his arm.

Harry puts his key into the ignition. "Oh, shit, I'm out of fuel!"

"Shit!" I exclaim. "You're kidding?"

"Yeah," he says, his eyes dancing as he laughs. "I'm not you!" He doubles over laughing.

"You little fuck," I say, smacking him again.

"You totally believed me! Holy shit, that's the funniest thing I've seen all day!"

"Just start the car." I cross my arms over my chest, but I can't hide the smile on my face. His laugh is contagious. His smile is so bright and wide that it pushed his dimples deeper into his cheeks.

Harry pulls out of the lot, still laughing. "Oh, God, my stomach hurts from laughing at you."

"Shut up."

"You've got to admit, that was pretty damn funny!"

"Oh, please."

"Come on, Blairbear. Where's your sense of humor?" He raises his eyebrows at me.  I give him a black look. "Are you on your period or something?"

I start. "Harry!"

"It's okay if you are, I was there when you got it for the first time, anyway." He bites his lip, trying not to laugh again.

"You promised not to bring that up ever again!" I yell, blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry--you just--you thought you cut yourself on something!" He snorts, laughing all over again. "It was so red, I mean--all right, I'm done, I'm done."

"Oh, Jesus!" I put my head in my hands.

"You thought you were hemorrhaging!" He laughed again.

"Harry, so help me--"

"I actually heard a period joke!" Harry says changing the subject.

"I don't want to hear it!"

"Okay, what did one tampon say to the other?"

"I'm not listening--"

"Nothing, they were both stuck up bitches!" He bursts into laughter again. I haven't seen him laugh so much in a long time. This is the Harry I fell in love with. A beautiful and vivacious man, who could light up the darkest part of space. "Get it, because--"

"I get it, I get it!" I yell, putting my hand over his mouth as he pulls into the driveway. Harry's eyes are a light and beautiful green as he slowly removes my hand from his mouth. I pull my arm away sheepishly, blushing.