Fashion?

A/N

Hey guys! So because Pyrrha helped Y/N reverse his Hollowing, he doesn't need to wear his armor all the time. Therefore, I decided to make you suffer by having you shop for clothes with team CFVY. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

After Pyrrha helped me find a purging monument, my Hollowing was reversed indefinitely. This meant that I could be more later back about my attire choice, but the problem was... I didn't know what to wear. All I ever had was armor and I had no uniform from the school as I was a teacher.

I talked about it with Pyrrha and she seemed to think that the team known ad CFVY would know best on this subject. I was approaching the dorm in my Wolf Knight Armor, when I noticed two of my students, Velvet and Cardin. Cardin was pulling on Velvet's ears and calling her things like freak as he laughed every so often.

He didn't notice me walk up behind him, but Velvet sure did. I could tell because her face went pale as she looked at me, drawing my Wolf Knight Greatsword. I tapped Cardin's shoulder and he turned around with a glare that quickly shifted to fear as he looked at the towering 9 ft suit of armor looming over him.

Cardin: U-uh, I-I was just-

I then brought the sword down and struck him moderately hard with the flat of the blade, knocking him back a few feet.

Y/N: Don't let me catch you doing anything like this again. I'm not always so forgiving.

Cardin: Y-yes sir!

He ran off to, where I assumed his dorm was. I turned to face Velvet and offered my hand, which she reluctantly took. She bowed and thanked me for helping her before she turned to leave. But before she could go I grabbed her arm.

Y/N: You're Velvet right? With team CFVY?

Velvet: Uhh, y-yes.

Y/N: I'm professor Y/N, could you take me to see the rest of your team?

Velvet: P-professor Y/N!? Of course, follow me!

I walked around the corner and followed Velvet down the hall until we stopped in front of a room. Velvet opened the door and walked in and told the team someone needed to talk. Then she opened the door the rest of the way, revealing my towering figure in the doorway.

They all stood up and got in fighting positions. I raised my hand and changed my armor instantly to the Elite Knight Armor, which made them recognize me.

Yatsuhashi: Sorry professor. We didn't recognize you in that armor.

Coco: So what did you need sir?

Y/N: Just Y/N, and I needed your help. I heard from Pyrrha you, Coco Adel, are the fashion freak of Beacon.

Coco: W-well, I don't know about freak. Maybe fashion guru or fashion master.

Y/N: Putting that aside, I require assistance finding a suitable outfit now that I have returned my appearance to normal. Since I no longer need to hid behind my armor at all times, I need a casual outfit to blend into society here.

Coco: *smirking* Well, you came to the right person. I'll find you an outfit if it's the last thing I do!

She had a shine in her eyes and I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm.

Timeskip - Vale

We had just arrived in Vale, and Coco was talking about all sorts of styles, custom designs and different places to get clothes. I wasn't paying attention though, I was too focused on the weird looks I was getting from people just walking around.