Private Lessons

A/N: Hey guys! So we're back into this again! Just telling you ahead of time, no, this isn't another lemon.

Yami: Why would they think it was a lemon?

A/N: The title has a very common lemon chapter name. I myself have seen lemons with the word private in the chapter name somewhere.

Yami: Well they shouldn't expect any more lemons! At least, not until the epilogue... but even then! It's not likely to happen again!

A/N: Yeah, and making a lemon for anything isn't very high on my to-do list right now. Not until I can make one with less cringe.

Yami: Enough about lemons! This chapter will consist of you helping Neo catch up in your class. Pyrrha will also be helping teach her.

A/N: Oh yeah, you two haven't got much time together after Neo showed up. Well, now you get to be together more! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

It's been a while since Neo got into Beacon. I've done a good job of getting her up to speed, but she seems to be falling behind now that she's caught up. It looks like she's struggling with just the projectile spells. I had told her to come to my office yesterday and I was now just waiting for her. After a minute of waiting, Neo walked in, looking slightly worried as she walked up to my desk.

Y/N: Have a seat.

Neo sat down nervously before putting up her scroll.

Neo: Am I in trouble?

Y/N: No Neo, you're not in trouble.

Neo let out a silent sigh of relief before asking why I asked her here.

Y/N: I've noticed you've been struggling with certain spells. I'm offering you a choice now.

Neo tilted her head before leaning in, showing me she was paying attention.

Y/N: If you think you're in need of help, I'd give you private lessons to help you improve.

Neo smiled widely before nodding her head vigorously. I chuckled at her hyper attitude before getting up.

Y/N: Then it's settled. But, I'd like to go out for a bit before we start. I'd like to talk with Pyrrha about some things. You're more than welcome to join if you'd like.

Neo nodded and smiled before we got up and left, going to our dorms to change into some more casual clothes. Well, Neo did. I just equipped my clothes and sent Pyrrha a message to meet me out front.

Pyrrha's POV

After Y/N texted me saying he wanted to go into the city with me, I got changed into some casual clothes that weren't too casual but not formal. After I got ready, I went to the courtyard where I saw Y/N standing next to Neo. I ran up to Y/N with a big smile on my face.

Pyrrha: Hello Y/N. How are you?

Y/N: I'm good, you?

Pyrrha: Pretty good.

Y/N: I hope you don't mind Neo tagging along?

Pyrrha: Not at all!

I smiled as I walked up to Y/N, wrapping my arms around his arm and resting my head on his shoulder. I looked over to Neo, seeing her with a surprised look on her face. I smirked at her and she glared at me a little.

Pyrrha: Are we going now?

Y/N: Yeah, but you might want to back up.

Pyrrha: Huh?

I stepped back with a confused look, tilting my head a bit. Neo was also confused, but our confusion was replaced with surprise as Y/N exploded into flames, forming again as a large phoenix as he shrieked. Neo was shocked, but I just smiled.