A Phoenix

A/N

Hey guys! So this chapter is mainly about you being a Phoenix Faunus now... and that's all there is to it really. Some kicking ass and fire... ya. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Y/N: What the hell are these!? Why do I have extra ears!?

Weiss: Faunus!? But how!? No one has ever turned from human to Faunus!

Ruby: What the heck is going on!?

After I had struck myself down to fix my arm, I arose again with some sort of ears on top of my head. My body felt hotter than before and the top of my head now felt like a bird's. As I was trying to figure out what was going on, I felt extreme heat from my head and moving down my body. When the heat had fully covered me, I burst into flames, however I didn't feel anything. 

Weiss: Y/N!

Y/N: Hold on! I think I can control it...

I focused and took a deep breath before focusing the heat to my hands and head. I felt the new addition to my head set fire and my fists were producing bright flames. 

Ruby: What happened to you!?

Y/N: I think something happened when I resurrected.

Weiss: Why are you a bird Faunus!?

Y/N: If this is all because I'm some kind of Faunus, then I think I'm a Phoenix.

Ruby: But what does that-

Before Ruby could finish, my body burst into flames. My body was destroyed and only the flame was left. I thought it killed me, but I could still move the fire like a body. Then, the fire took a more solid form. I had giant wings, a sharp beak and large talons (Picture above). I looked around and saw Weiss and Ruby looking up at me, as I was now at least 5 stories tall. I tried to speak, but instead I let out an eagle like screech. I was focusing on my normal body, trying to clear my mind of anything else so I would turn back, but was interrupted by Ironwood, Winter, Qrow and Ozpin rushing towards me.

Ironwood: What is that thing!?

Ozpin: I've never seen anything like this this!

Qrow: It's like one of those mystical birds in kids stories!

Winter: How do we handle something that big!?

Weiss: Wait! Don't attack him! 

Ruby: He's not going to hurt anyone!

Qrow: Ruby!?

Winter: Weiss!?

Ironwood: How do you know!?

At this point I had figured out how to at least speak, but when I did, it came out much deeper and calmer than I thought.

Y/N: Settle yourselves, no harm shall come to you.

Qrow: This thing talks!?

I focused all my energy and dispersed into flame again. When the others could see again, I was standing there where the Phoenix was. However I was now in different armor. It was mostly red with some gold accents, had wings and some kind of disc gauntlet on one arm. Another difference was that I was now at least 10 or 11 feet tall.

 Another difference was that I was now at least 10 or 11 feet tall