Teaching

A/N

Hey guys! So this is a fun chapter about Y/N teaching and suffering with the students, but I'm not pointing fingers... *cough* CRDL *cough* Anyways, you should get it by now. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I was sitting around in my room, looking over the teaching material for classes while I waited for something to happen. I was still a teacher after all. It was currently 7:00 am and classes would start soon. I got a message from the guy Coco and I visited a while ago to get my outfit made, it said it would be arriving today. I closed the binder I was looking through and got up to go to my classroom when I got a message from Ozpin, saying there was a package for me.

I headed to Ozpin's office, walking through the hallways with my Wolf Knight Armor on and my new sword blade I got the day after I ordered it. I stepped into the elevator and made my way up. When the doors opened, Ozpin was sipping some coffee and I took notice of Glynda in the room. She was noticeably more difficult to notice as she had loosened up around me quite a bit lately, as I proved to be a very competent teacher.

Ozpin: Ah, Y/N. Your package just arrived. Might I ask what it is?

Y/N: Some clothing more suited to this place. Casual wear for teaching and going out in public when I don't need my armor.

Ozpin: Ah, that's good. The students are somewhat... anxious, around you in that armor.

That's understandable. I wasn't exactly the most low-key guy you've met, but I wasn't out for blood every second of the day, I just didn't have anything else to wear. This outfit would make it easier to feel comfortable, and thanks to Pyrrha, I could worry less about my face. I took the clothes and left the office to get changed in my room. Once I was in my clothes, I put up the custom hood that had a mask looking like the helm of the Wolf Knight Armor, then I headed out to may class.

Timeskip - Classroom

I walked into my room slightly early, but I noticed that there were a few students already there. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me, confused. I ignored it for now and laid my things down at the desk in the corner of the room, opening up the binder and looking at what was needed today one last time. As I finished looking over the lesson, the bell rang and the rest of the students came in, Team RWBY and Team JNPR coming in after.

Student: Hey, where's that Professor Y/N guy? Is he out today?

Y/N: That would be me. Thanks to one of my second year students, I was able to get my hands on some more... casual clothing. However, I'll still be just as tough as when I'm in the armor.

I noticed Cardin mumble something under his breath, I knew it was something about me, so I decided to call him out indirectly.

Y/N: We'll start today off with 1 on 1 sparing. Mr. Winchester and Mr. Arc will start. 

Cardin smirked and I knew he was getting over confident. Any normal day he would have been many levels above Jaune, but today... today Jaune would show his true strength.

Timeskip After They Get Their Gear

Y/N: The match will end when either fighter's aura is in the red or by knockout. Ready? Fight!

The match started and, without hesitation, Jaune rushed up to Cardin with his sword drawn and his shield up. He rushed him with a flurry of attacks and I could tell Cardin was overwhelmed. The other students looked on in awe as Jaune attacked almost too fast to see. After he knocked Cardin's mace away, he hit him with the shield and slashed Cardin's chest, dropping his aura to red. The class cheered for a moment before Jaune walked off to change out of his gear. Cardin stumbled out of the arena to do the same.