Ornstein The Teacher

A/N: Hey guys! We're back here again after I left you with that not at all cringy lemon! This is going to be the next morning after that eventful evening.

Yami: This will be about Ornstein working with you in your special magic combat class. Should be fun!

A/N: Maybe I'll have the others stop by... but not Gough... He's too big.

Yami: That's what she said...

A/N: ....The lewds are affecting you.

Yami: Or maybe I'm going all Monika and changing my character!

A/N: This isn't good... Oh, uh... Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in my bed, a warmth against my back. I looked over and saw Pyrrha asleep next to me. I smiled and got up out of bed, being careful not to wake her. I went into the bathroom with some clean clothes and placed them on the counter. I started the shower before stripping down and getting in.

The water was fairly warm, but since I have a general resistance to heat, I needed it warmer. I used my own heat and made the water reach boiling temperatures. I leaned my head back in satisfaction and let out a long sigh.

After I was finished washing up and getting dressed, I stepped out of the bathroom to find Pyrrha stretching her arms up on the bed. After she was done, she seemed to notice me and gave me a large smile.

Pyrrha: Good morning!

Y/N: Morning Pyrrha. Did you sleep well?

Pyrrha: I slept great! I felt so relaxed sleeping with you!

Y/N: Yeah well, it's still a school day. I've got to get ready for classes, same as you.

Pyrrha: Right! We can spend time together after classes right?

Y/N: Of course.

I gave her a wide smile before she got up and went to wash up. I pulled up my hood before leaving to prepare for my class. On the way there, I spotted Ciaran and Ornstein walking my way.

Y/N: Hey you two!

Ciaran: Huh? Oh, hey Y/N!

Ornstein: How are you? You sorta disappeared during the dance.

Y/N; Ah, well... Remember my problem?

Ornstein: Ah, I see. No need to explain.

Ciaran: I'm confused, what's going on here?

Ornstein: Best you don't know.

Y/N: So Leo, Ciaran, I was wondering if you guys would like to join me in teaching the students.

Ciaran: Teaching?

Ornstein: What do you teach here again?

Y/N: Magic and advanced combat.

Ornstein: Magic and combat huh? Sounds like my kind of class!

Ciaran: I wonder if Ozpin would let me teach an assassination and sabotage class...

Ornstein and Y/N: No way.

Ciaran: Well, you two have fun! I've got some things in town I want to check out!

Y/N: Sure, see you around!

We waved as Ciaran walked off, leaving just me and Ornstein.

Ornstein: So, when does this class of yours start?

Y/N: In about 15 minutes. We've got lots of time, so I'll run you through what we're teaching today.

Ornstein: Thanks, that should help. I'm no good at teaching without any kind of plan.