Ice Cream Anyone?

A/N: Hey guys! So if you read the title, you know exactly what's going on this chapter. I promised this ages ago, so here it is!

Yami: Yay! The return of Neo!

A/N: Yes, and if it wasn't made obvious by how you introduced yourself to Roman when you got here, she won't be very willing to fight you. She might even beg to join you!

Yami: Really!?

A/N: No.

Yami: Aww...

A/N: She'll be begging for you to teach her.

Yami: Yaaay!

A/N: Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

A few days after Ornstein started teaching with me, the Vytal Festival started up. We haven't gotten to the fighting part, so I haven't cared much yet. We had a bunch of transfer students from the other kingdoms for the tournament. I was walking through the city, passing different people from the other kingdoms as I wore my casual outfit, Caliburn on my hip as I kept my hood down. As I was walking, the crowd thinned until no one was around. As I walked in silence, I heard someone yell from the other side of the street. It's one of those Faunus discriminators.

Thug 1: Hey freak! What are you doing here?

Y/N: Walking.

Thug 2: Freaks like you don't belong here! Go back to your island!

Y/N: I'm not from Menagerie.

Thug 3: Where you from then freak?

I looked at them, knowing they wouldn't believe me if I said I was from the land of the undead. So instead I walked across the street, looking at them. They were a bit taller than me so they kept their smug faces.

Y/N: You're taller than me.

Thug 1: What of it?

Y/N: Let's fix that.

I equipped my Phoenix armor as I now looked down at them, seeing they now adopted a slightly frightened look, before turning back to smug.

Thug 2: You think a big suit of armor makes you tough!?

Y/N: Not good enough? Fine.

I changed my form to my Phoenix form as I towered over them, letting out a loud shriek. They quickly ran off, but I stopped them by pinning them to the ground with my talons. I picked up one of them and smashed them into the ground and then a wall, knocking them out. I then took another one and threw them across the street into a building. The last one, I brought up to my beak and shrieked at their face before slamming them into the ground and flying off.

As I was flying, a missile just narrowly missed me. I stopped and turned around, seeing an Atlas Bullhead shooting at me. I started to fly around, dodging the shots before getting closer to the ship. As I danced through the firestorm, I landed on the deck of the ship. Several armed soldiers came out onto the deck and aimed their weapons at me. I looked down at them as I spoke.

Y/N: Lower your weapons!

Soldier 1: That thing can talk!?

Soldier 2: Not for much longer!

Y/N: Now how would your general feel about you killing an acquaintance of his?

Soldier 1: It knows the general!?

Y/N: 'It' has a name and is within speaking distance.

The soldiers noticed I adopted a perched look and now showed no signs of hostility. They slowly lowered their guns before someone in a fancy outfit stepped forwards.