Dedications

I just want to give a warm and happy thank you to my friend RuthXanadu

Thank you for making such awesome covers!!! You are the best!

Also a special thank you to my friend and dearest book buddy, Brooklyn3433 . Without you two my writings would be way less fun and my visions wouldn't have become a reality! Thank you both so much!

Characters!

Hannah/ Lilith Bennit:

Strong. Loyal. A bit of a mischief maker.
She's had it rough all of her life; after her parents abandoned her she lived in and out of orphanages and group homes. The older she became, the more she realized she couldn't conform with the natural order of society. With the recent betrayal from her friends she now has to trust the one person who she thought she hated.

Ty Dawson

Ty Dawson

Rouge, rough and dangerous. He prefers to do things the hard way and he doesn't care if you like it or not. To Ty, the Pack means everything. So when he's sent on the annual Hunt to earn his place back in his pack he finds himself hating his target. That is until he gets a taste of her rough and troubled spirit. Now, on a journey to save both of their lives Ty finds he has more than a few things to worry about with her; her birthright, and his emotions.