707 x reader {Mystic Messenger} part;1

(I just got your messages)

Every morning I wake up to the same sweet sound
Picking up my cell phone that’s been ringing

Wondering what’s new? What have I missed?
I was offline
Anyway I will end up hearing your story

    707 woke up, something that was a bit odd for him. He never slept on an average night. He was used to staying up for as long as possible, always trying to get his work done before he allowed himself the pleasure of sleep. The only reason he had gone to sleep when he did was because you had made him through the texts the two of you sent. You even had called him to convince him. He didn't want to upset you and he truly needed sleep. So, he gave into your requests. 

    He heard the ringing of his phone and saw the green blinking light that alerted him that he had a new message on his phone. He was used to this, as he wasn't always able to see every chat that happened in the messenger. He tried to check over every one once he woke up, but he had trouble with his work. He needed to get straight to work, but he did allow himself some relaxation time. He didn't want the others to get worried about him.

    He began to read over the messages and noticed that you had a conversation with Jumin late at night. He rolled his eyes, finding it ironic that you had stayed up quite late while you made him go to bed early. As he read the messages, he realized that you hadn't been able to go to sleep once you had finished the conversation with him. He enjoyed reading your conversations as it helped him learn more about you, even if he wasn't having the conversation with you. 

    He grabbed his glasses, which allowed him to read the messages better. He had a quick chat with V about something he had texted him earlier before getting dressed. He didn't have time to take part in-

    His phone began to ring. He almost didn't look at who it was, but for some reason, he did. It was you. He knew he shouldn't pick up, but he did. 

    "Just wake up, sleepy beauty?" He asked, smirking. He hoped that you were blushing at his silly choice of words.

    "Yeah, I guess you did to."

    "Yeah, but I went to bed before you, now didn't I? I thought that we would both be going to be. You lied to me dear." He chuckled as he heard you sputter to respond to him, "Don't worry. I was just getting ready to get started with work."

    "Oh, I don't want to bother you. Have a good day at work, okay?" You sounded so sweet and meaningful.

    "Yeah, don't worry. Have a good day. Talk to you later, bye-bye!" 

How are you doing today?
Same questions every single day
Please know that I’m not good at asking you

    707 always asked you how you were doing in the morning as well as right before he finished up work, almost always at the same time. No matter if he had things to do, he always made sure that he sent you that message before starting his work. He wasn't really sure why he did it, but he would feel weird if he didn't. When things got into a schedule, it felt weird to break it. So, every morning, he would send you that text.

    It didn't bother you, since you knew he meant well by it. Yes, he did ask it every morning, but you didn't care. You wouldn't care if he just asked the same questions all the time. You knew that he meant every word in them and that he wasn't just trying to be nice because he felt bad. He generally cared about being nice to you and it felt nice. You hadn't had that kind of relationship with someone for a really long time. You were glad to have it back, as almost any other normal person would be feeling.