Chapter 3

Evie's POV

I walked into Dragon Hall the next day with power in mystep.  Seeing the gang, I walk over to them, my heels clicking on the tile floor.

"Hey Jay, Carlos, Mal. How is your morning going?"

"Evilly, I finally stole a lamp for my Father's store.  For the North Store of course.  He doesn't take very good care of the South Store." Jay said, sneering at a couple guys walking by.

"Jay, its probably because of Captain Hook ruling over the South.  Just like my mother rules the North.  Northerners and Southerners never mix well." Mal said, glancing at Jay.

"Yeah.  Harry Hook pretty much rules over Skull Hall, now that Uma has dropped school to work at Ursula's Fish Shop. I'm honestly surprised Harry didn't start his own gang to rival Uma's." Jay snickered.

"We all know Harry has a thing for Uma.  I don't get it though.  Who in their right mind would like her? She's fake and we all know it." Mal said through gritted teeth.

Carlos laughed. "How long has your rivalry been going on now?"

"Eight years.  We used to be best friends, until she locked me in a burning house.  And now we hate each other. "

We all laugh.

"You can't bring down the daughter of the Mistress of Evil like that. You, M, are as tough as the barrier.  You won't be broken by that sea witch." I said, glancing at my watch. "Oh Poisoned Apples, I'm late for Mother Gothel's Class.  Oh well, I'll just say I was primping my hair, it is Selfishness 101 after all."

I took off running towards her class. Once I reached the door, I smoothed out my leather skirt and confidently walked in.

"Evie! Its about time you joined us." Mother Gothel snarled.

"Oh, I was fixing my hair.  Have to look my best above everyone else, you know." I said with a small smirk.

"Oh well then, go ahead and take a seat next to our new student." Mother Gothel said. "He's been waiting for someone to sit next to him."

I turn around to the seat I normally have alone in the class. Sitting in the seat next to mine is the one and only Harry Hook.  I cock an eyebrow and walk to the back.  Sitting in my seat.

"Given up on Skull Hall, I see." I muttered.

"I hardly think so, Princess.  You see, my father wants me to find a bride here, to help me rule the South, once my father passes on his hook to me." Harry said, leaning back in his chair.

I look up from my work.  I could be a queen, like mother always wanted!  Yet I continue to write down information.

"You won't find a bride here.  You aren't the most popular person here right now. Why didn't you choose Uma?"

"Uma? That sea witch? After she locked me in a burning house? Haha, no."

"Now you know what that feels like." I muttered.

Harry smirks, his blue eyes squinting. "So, princess, is there any place I can stay while I try to find my bride?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the streets? You'll fit right in." I say, glancing at him up and down.

"Fiery, I like that." He winks at me.

I roll my eyes and ignore the blush that is creeping up my face.

                                                         ___________________________                                                                  

The end of class can't come soon enough.  The bell rings, and I'm heading to my locker before you can say the word 'apple'. Walking quickly through the hallways, I see Mal walking out of Rudeness 101 with Lady Tremaine.  She's laughing at a joke Jay had to say.  She doesn't see me as she heads to her locker, which is spray painted green and purple, and not too far from mine.

After putting in my combination, I open it and check my face and hair in the mirror to make sure I'm still beautiful. Which I am.  I put away my books, and glance  at the note that I've pinned to the side of my locker.  I try to read the scratchy handwriting, but it is near impossible.  The only thing I can make out is a pirate ship near the edge of the note.  So my guess is is probably from Uma and her gang, trying to prank me. 

"What's that E?" Mal says.

"Someone dropped this note off at my balcony last night. Oh and you'll never guess who showed up in my class," I try to change the subject.

"Who?"

"No other but Harry Hook.  He says he's looking for bride to help him rule, once he becomes King of the South."

Mal scoffs. "He's probably here on Uma's orders to try to attack me or something."

"Yeah probably." I shut my locker. 

"Well, I'm done with this dump for the day, do you want to skip the rest of the day with me?" Mal blows a bubble with her gum.

"I literally thought the exact same thing," I say, "Lets go."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I swear I'm done editing the first three chapters.  I'll figure out this eventually right? Lol, okay, please leave comments and suggestions! I'll try to post every day! Thanks for reading!