Chapter 10

I'm really sorry for not posting yesterday. I got home around 10 and crashed.

Harry's POV

I carry the girl around the streets to Uma's ship, smirking evilly at the people nearby.  She squirms a bit, but I smack the sack and  she stops.  I part a path, people scared to encounter me. I walk with power in my stride all the way to the ship. 

I board the ship, pushing Gil out of the way.

"Hey, man. What the hay?"

"Shut up Gil," I grumble, "I need to get this prisoner to the cells."

I climb down the stairs to the cells, making sure to stomp to make Evie uncomfortable, she grunts with every step. I reach the cells within 5 minutes. Before heading into the cold area,(the cells are cold for a reason) I grab my coat and slip it on. I pull open the door, causing it to slam open and put a dent in the wall. I reach the first open cell and toss the girl in.

"Damn girl, what are you, 60 pounds? Ye don't weigh very much."

She flinches and glances at me with tears in her eyes.  "Harry..." she trails off.

I lean in close to her face so she can feel my breath on her skin. "What, gonna say yer anorexic?"

"No, Harry, my mother starves me," she practically shouted.

I feel something inside my chest, but I can't name what it is. I shake my head and growl.

"Uma and I will be back.  Or just me, I don't know.  Ye'll see, Princess," I spit the last word out and turn on my heel to walk back.

As soon as I reach the deck, Uma runs up to me.

"And how's the prisoner?"

"All comfortable in her new cell," I say.

"Well, good. And since we are dating now, we can show her that you never had a chance together.  "

I find myself being pulled into Uma's eyes once more as she smiles at me. I smile back.

"Make her your Queen, Harry," Uma says as she walks away. "And for my sake, torture her and break her, but give her no choice but  being your Queen."

"Yes, Uma," I say with a slight bow of my head.

I start walking back downstairs towards Evie. I smirk. She's lying there shivering, covered in a potato sack.

"So, Princess," she glances my direction. "Ye have two choices.  Be set free and yer friends will suffer, or become my Queen and I'll let them go."

She sniffs. "I guess I'll be your Queen.  I don't want my friends getting hurt."

I smile. "Ye know that means I can do whatever the hell I want to ye right."

"Yes, Harry," she whispers.

"In that case, Harry, kiss me," Uma's voice rings out in the echoey hallway.

"Gladly."

I pull Uma close to me and take her face in my hands. I press my lips against her, moving them slightly to hear my captain moan softly. She nibbles at my bottom lip, but I pull away.  She looks at me with concern, and a little bit of anger.

"Something's wrong," I say, backing away from Uma. 

"Harry...?" Uma says in  a questioning tone.

"I'm going to head to bed.  I feel like I need to sleep."

"Alright, you do that.  It is 11:00 after all," Uma says, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I walk down the hallway, around the corner and to my room. I open the door calmly, and close it calmly.  I turn to grab my sword from a nail, but it isn't there.  This isn't my room.  Shit.  I turn to leave, when something catches my eye.  Mal's spellbook lies on her nightstand. I walk over to it, curious. 

Its open to a love spell. I inwardly curse.  What in the Isle is Uma doing with a love spell? I think back. She met me in the tower, asked me if I wanted a drink and she kinda forced it onto me. Next thing I know, she kisses me and tells me a plan, and then I've captured the Prin-

Oh, hook me.

The bloody girl spelled me because she was jealous of Evie and I.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Once again, I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I feel awful.  Forgive me?

I'm glad y'all like my story!!