Chapter 14

Harry's POV

I gaze at my future bride as we go over our wedding plans again.  The theme colors were red, blue, black, and gold. Judge Frollo would see to the Seal in Marriage. Then the standard wedding procedure would happen.

"Alright, Princess. We've been over this enough," I yawn.

"Harry, it has to be perfect," she says, organizing the papers.

"It already is, now can we go to bed? We get married tomorrow."

"Fine," she huffs. "Go to bed, Hook."

I stop in my footsteps. I pivot on my heel, looking at Evie, hurt. How could she say that? Her face turns from confusion to realization.

"Oh Poisoned Apples, Harry I'm so sorry!" She gasps as she realizes what she said.

"Two offenses in one night, Evie," I groan, "What happened?"

"I guess I'm just stressed," she says, looking at me timidly.

"Well, there's only one solution to that," I sigh.

"And that is-"

I sprint over to her and pick her up, tickling her.  She shrieks and starts giggling, begging me to stop. I tickle her neck, then her side, then back to her neck.

"Harry," she says between breaths, "Harry, stop, please"

"As ye wish, mi Princess."

At that moment, Gil runs in.

"Hey, so is like everything okay? Cuz, like I heard screams and-"

Evie bursts out laughing.

"Oh Gil, he started tickling me for no reason and that was it."

Gil breathes a sigh of relief.  "Oh good, I thought someone died or was kidnapped."

"True, though, that would have been bad.  Very bad," Harry says.

"Oh and Harry, your Father sent this to you."

I take the letter, and take a deep breath before opening.

Evening Harry,

So. I heard you find yourself a bride, eh? Now, why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you find a better one than that ridiculous Evie.  She could poison you, ya know.  Besides, I believe I remember mentioning to go after Maleficent's daughter, no?  Or did I just imagine that?  Idiotic boy.  I will be at your wedding tomorrow,  I'll even go through the ceremony.  If your wife is going to be a brat, you'll see how she'll fare in my hands.  But train her well, son.  I want at least 3 grandchildren.  Oh, and of course.  She's not to be treated as your equal.  She's a girl, and that's it.  I'm also ashamed you didn't choose Uma.  We'll discuss it tomorrow at Skull Hall at 7:00.  5 hours before the wedding.

Signed,

Captain James Harry Hook.

"And here's some from your sisters," Gil says, handing me three more letters.

I open Holly's letter first, and of course, she's giddy and excited for the wedding.  My youngest sister is my favorite.  With dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, she's a younger replica of me.  Harriet is the oldest in our family, and she agrees with Father, but glad I made my own choice.  She has black, curly hair, and dark brown eyes.  CJ is a few years younger than me, and a replica of Harriet.  She just said, "Good job on finding someone who 'likes' you." She's always the quiet one. 

"I'm heading to bed now Princess," I say hurriedly, as I press a quick kiss to her lips.

I walk calmly to my room before throwing my hat across the room, sitting on my hammock, and placing my head in my hands.

I look up at the portrait of my father that is on the wall across the room. I pick up the nearby knife on the table and walk over to the portrait.

"Ye will never get to influence my life again, Father."

And then I stab the portrait, watching the canvas tear and rip as I slide the knife down his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is shorter.   Should I make a sequel, or a different story?