Sweet darling.. ☕

Key words:
(  ) ~ the mind
"  " ~sweet darling
And the one without anything is pain.

"IT'S HURTING ME..! PLEASE! help me.."

Shhh.. Darling.. Let it rest still so you can breathe once more..

"it hurts so much.."

They're words darling.. Thoughts imagination.. Lies..

"WHY DOES MY HEART FEEL LIKE IT'S NOT POUNDING LIKE IT SHOULD!"

darling.. That's simply a heart break going into motion. Just sink in the pain. Put the mask on sweetheart.. I promise the pain will go away..

"many people told me the same thing.. HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?!"

darling.. What's not to trust about me..?

"because you're the one who hurts me.. Who uses me!"

Yes darling.. But guilt fills my veins.. Just hold on a little longer. It'll all be ok..

(WORTHLESS, STUPID, CLICHE, YOU FUCKING KID!)

"WHY DOES IT HURT?!"

I'm so sorry sweet darling.. I've scratched your neck.. Leaving scars..

"just please.. Help me.."

(NOT EVEN THE ONE YOU DO EVERYTHING FOR GIVES YOU LOVE! JUST SHUT UP YOU IMMATURE BRAT!)

"I'm willing to listen to you! Just please make it stop!"

I've made wounds into your ribs.. I'm sorry darling.. It's almost over..

(GO FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID KID! YOUR LOWER THAN EVERYONE AROUND YOU WHEN IT COMES TO HELPING PEOPLE!)

"I can't.. Breathe.."

No.. Darling.. I dug into your skin making you bleed.. I'm sorry.. Just.. Lay into me..

(JUST STOP TALKING! YOU DONT CHANGE ANYTHING! EVERYONE WILL BE BETTER OFF WITH YOU NOT TALKING AND MINDING YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!)

"h-help.."

Shh.. I've made a cut on your heart darling.. It'll feel better soon..

(yeah. That's right. All of what I say is true. You're too fucking loud you annoy others! You're fucking weird! You will never ever be up to the level of people you wanna be with! Stay at home! Rot in a fucking hospital! Don't go into the city looking for her! You'll die trying! Hell you're already dead! Just rot! NOBODY WILL EVER NOTICE YOU LYING THERE! especially with your last words being 'I love her.." pathetic)

"..."

Shh.. I took out the piece.. Breathe darling.. Give me your sweet words..

"you use me..."

I know darling.. I don't want to but it's something I have to do.. I don't have a choice...

"my heart... No one loves my kind heart... After everything I did for everyone..."

No one has the same heart darling.. Sadly..

"the promises.. 'they' forgot them already.. It doesn't mean anything to them anymore.."

Promises were meant to vanish and perish darling...

"I'm a little girl... A useless.. Little girl..."

Yes you are darling.. And it will stay that way for as long as you die..

"Hehe.. I already am dead...

Dead to everyone that have a piece of my heart in their hands..."

A little story between sweet darling and pain. And basically what the mind says to me at night *cough* Hehe *cough* or what the mind says overall to the people out there. I hope you liked it. Cause I know I cried writing it Hehe. Bye guys ~akaweirdgirl ❤