Sam Emerson

Imagine
It's Halloween night and Sam invites you to a small house party at his place . When you get there he and Michael scare you.

(Y/N) POV
I finished putting on my Halloween costume . This year I was dressing up as a greaser .

I was getting ready to head over to Sams Place over by the boardwalk. My blacked out shades sat on the roof of my nose And leather jacket fit me perfectly .

~Time Skip~

As I knocked on the door I waited a few minuets , no answer.
I knocked again but this time a bit louder , still no answer .

I furrowed my eyebrows and twisted the knob walking in myself . The house was empty .

"Sam?..." you called out , no answer , you walked around the house , many of its features creepy and unsettling .

"Michael ? ..." you said , the tiny hairs on the back of your neck stood up .

"Sam this isn't funny" you said and walked upstairs , down the long hallway only one of the doors was open . You wrapped your arms around your slim body. You used one hand to push the door open .

Inside laid Sam, on the ground covered in what looked like blood .

You rushed over , adrenaline taking over you. "Sam!" You yelled as you panicked . You shook his body "Sam wake up! Please sam!" You said desperately . "Sam you can't die , your-your my best friend ..I love you sam." you said . You buried your face into the palms of both your hands . You whimpered as the blood stained your hands.

"SURPRISE!" Sam yelled jerk upright .

You jumped a mile away. Fear obvious in your facial expression.

"Sam?.." you said softly realizing it was all a joke.

"Did we get ya?" He said and flash the foam outs smiled that you loved so much.

"Jeez give me a heart attack why don't ya" you said placing your hand over your heart .

Michael walked out of the closet.
"I love you sam. Don't leave me sam" he said in a high pitched voice imitating you badly. Sam laughed silently next to his Brother.

"I don't sound like that" you pouted crossing your arms over your chest

"I don't sound like that" you pouted crossing your arms over your chest .

Sam hugged you "I'm sorry I won't do it again" sam said .

She chuckled a little "this calls for a prank war" you smirked

••••••••
Hey everyone !!!! First imagine.
I hope you guys liked it and I hope it'll encourage you guys to request some more Imagines