Benny Rodrigez

Imagine
You saw Benny and the boys playing baseball . When you ask to join benny accepts and the others tease you. When you start playing benny starts becoming over competitive

(Y/n) POV
It was the hottest day of the summer and I wasn't planning on spending it in the house alone.

I went to the front door and threw on my old pair of chuck tailors and grabbed my mitt and headed out.

I walked down the side walk and saw benny and his boys playing a game of baseball. As I stepped onto the field . The boys turned their heads toward you and gave you glares and weird looks, well everyone except benny.

"What's she doing , she a girl , she can't play ball " yeah yeah laughed .

Benny glared at yeah-yeah "what are you laughing at yeah-yeah, you run like a duck" benny retorted back at him .

Yeah-yeah became silent as you let out a small giggle

"I was coming to see if you needed another player" you said you adjusted the hat on your head.

Benny smirked "yeah we could really use a pitcher , ours is not here today" Benny said and tossed you the ball.

Oh caught the ball and tatted walking to the pitchers mound.

As you stood firmly on the mound the catcher set up in the strike zone.

You didn't pitch like the boys , you pitched like a softball player , underhand. When you went through your windup the boys gave you strange stares as if you were some alien from outer space

 When you went through your windup the boys gave you strange stares as if you were some alien from outer space

"You play ball like a girl" the catcher yelled at you from behind home plate .

You smirked "and maybe if your lucky , one day you can too" you said , the boys laughed at the catcher .

Benny stepped up to the plate.
"Lets see what ya got girly" he said and smirked , you two had been best friends for awhile now.

You pitched the ball and benny swung and missed. You felt adrenaline rush through your body .

Benny stepped back up to the plate and you threw another pitch , this time he hit it to the outfield .

You watched as the third basemen went to go catch the ball that was coming in from the outfielder .

You stood on third base and you saw benny running towards you . You caught the ball and you felt yourself hit the ground. Benny had just collided with you.

You groaned and rubbed your head . The ball still in your glove.
"Jeez Benny , could've gave me a warning" you said sitting up on your elbows that were now scratched up.

"It's part of the game , right?" He said , he sounded annoyed.

You knew how competitive Benny could be sometimes.

"Benny it's just a game , calm down" you said and exuded to stand up.

The ball was still in your glove .

"Benny man , your out" the catcher said .

Benny took and breath "your right" he said calmly "it's just a game"

••••••••
I had so much fun writing this I really hope you guys enjoy the little gifs I put into each chapter