Alan Frog

Imagine for @edgarfrogsgirl11
Sam inviting you and your two best girl friends to hang out at his place with his two best friends.
When you all meet , Alan instantly is in love with you .

Mia POV
"Alright we will be right over" you said to your friend sam who was on the other end of the phone .

Mia POV"Alright we will be right over" you said to your friend sam who was on the other end of the phone

"Guess what ladies , we are going out tonight" you said to your friends heather and Amy .

"Who was on the phone?" Heather asked .

"Sam Emerson , the boy that just moved here" you said as you started to get semi dressed up.

"So what's his damage? Why'd he call?" Amy asked

"Well from what mister new kid said, he has two of his buddies over and they wanted to meet us " you said and smirked at the girls.

"Come on let's go , if we leave now we will be there by midnight" you said opening your window quiet enough to were your parents couldn't hear you slipping out of the house.

You and the girls walked about four blocks down the street before you made it to sams house .

You went around to the side of the house threw tiny pebbles at the blonde boys bedroom window .

After about five minuets sam answered.

You looked at him from the ground "Romeo Romeo where for out are you Romeo" you said joking around .

You placed your hands on your hips.

"Gunna let us In dweeb?" You said .

Sam nodded and you saw him leave the window and about thirty seconds later the front door opened and he let you and your friends in.

"So where are these friends of your?" You asked

"You talking about us ?" You heard someone that didn't sound like sam say.

You turned around and looked at the skinny boy instantly feeling a connection between the both of you.

"Uhm Mia this is Alan Frog and Edgar Frog...my friends" he said introducing them.

"And I'm totally digging you" You said , your eyes locked on Alan.

You heard giggles and snickers and you turned around and saw the girls laughing.

You gave them a small glare and they stopped .

"Anyways what's the plans for tonight ?" You asked

"We can watch a movie" sam suggested .

The girls agreed to do so and started to walk toward the living room .

The boys all looked at each other and smiled at each other .

You all had ended up watching 'Jaws' and mets just say , you and Alan became very close that night

You all had ended up watching 'Jaws' and mets just say , you and Alan became very close that night .

••••••••
I love when you guys give me request , I'm really quick at making them .
GUYS WE GOT OVER 200 reads in 3 nights!!!! Keep it going