Michael Emerson

Imagine
You've noticed that michael had been acting strange lately . When you finally asking him what's up he explains that he's a vampire.

(y/n) POV
It was a normal Saturday morning. You had woken up early like you always did.

You grabbed your denim jacket and put it on in one smooth motion . You were going over to Sam and Michaels house.

Michael had been acting strange lately and you knew he was hiding something from you.

You figured that he was probably hiding the fact that he had a girlfriend or something in that nature .

As you walked up the porch steps to his house . You reached for the door knob but before you could turn it the door swung open reveal sam in his usual long colorful button up shirt .

"Michaels up stairs" sam said knowing you were there to see him

"Thanks sam" you said and smiled . You went up stairs and knocked lightly on Michaels door.

"You can't sleep all day Michael" you said .

You heard a groan and then the door opened . Michael stood in the door way and looked down at you smiling.

He let you in and went and laid back down in his bed .

His room had been extremely dark . Sunlight was kept to a minimum.

You went over to his window and flipped the shades open .

Michael grown and reached for his sunglasses on his nightstand.

"Oh come on Michael , you can't just sit here in the dark" you said and sat in the chair next to his bed.

he joked before smiling and flipping you off as he put on his shades.

You giggled knowing he wasn't being serious , he never was.

"You've been acting weird lately michael" you said and looked at him. "Your hiding something from me " you said , you could read him like a book.

"What makes you think that?" He asked .

"You go out late at night and you sneak off to God knows where , you sleep in till one o'clock and you don't talk to anyone" you said . He looked at you.

"If I told you then you'd have nightmares" he said , you couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Michael I'm a big girl , I don't think I'd have nightmares..what ever it is , I'm here for you" you said and scooted closer to the bed.

Michael smiled and grew more curious.

"(Y/n)...I..I'm a Vampire" he said , you thought he had been joking .

"Oh come on michael don't play games" you giggled .

He looked at you with his shades still on , his face had a serious look on it.

"I'm serious (y/n)" he said with certainty in his voice .

Your giggling ceased and you became serious as well.

You sat in silence for moment trying to process the words that had just escaped his lips.

Millions of questions ran through your mind.

"So I'm guessing if I open the blinds on this window a little more you'll burn to ash" you joked finally accepting what he said and lightning the mood

He started to chuckle.
"Piss off" he laughed

••••••••Hey everyone!!!!Been updating a whole lot today

••••••••
Hey everyone!!!!
Been updating a whole lot today. I'm honestly having so much fun writing these.