Jason Dean

Imagine
Jason coming over to your house and telling you he killed some people . You flip out and he convinces you that what he did was right.

(Y/n) POV
"Knock knock!" You heard JDs muffled voice through your clear glass window .

"Come in" you said , you had been cuddled up in your bed under your blankets for the last two hours eating popcorn and watching a movie in the dark .

You heard your window open and your boyfriend slowly pulled himself in.

"Greetings and salutations" you said quoting him as you tossed a few pieces of popcorn into your mouth.

"Good evening , baby girl" JD responded . He shut your window quietly so your mother or father wouldn't hear .

He walked over and sat next to you on your bed .

In one motion he leaned down and kissed you.

Once he pulled away. He looked at you with screaming eyes.

"I killed them...ram and Kurt that is" he said

You chuckled almost thinking he was joking .

"JD why would you say something like that" you said but he kept a straight face.

"I'm not lying ...why would I lie" he said

You looked at him and saw some slight blood on the his white shirt under his trench coat.

"JD what the fuck" you said as realization hit you.

"He was flirting with you at school today...what was I suppose to do he said shrugging

what was I suppose to do he said shrugging

"Not kill them!" You said .

"Our love is god baby" he said

"No JD we ..whatever we had , it's over " you said as you hopped out of bed opening your window .

"Now get out" you said pointing to your window

"Baby baby baby, it's all water under the bridge . Nobody will find out because I planted a suicide note on them ...chaos is good darling and our love is god ,now lets go get a slushie " he said and took your hand in his.

chaos is good darling and our love is god ,now lets go get a slushie " he said and took your hand in his

You quickly though about it , the cops would think it's a suicide.

You and JD sat in the parking lot of 7-11 . You both drank your slushies when you started to see blue and red flashing lights.

"Time to move sweet cheeks" he said and took your hand and ran Into the woods away from the sirens