Ferris Beuller

Imagine
You and Ferris skipping school to spend the day with each other . Things start to happen

(Y/n) POV
"You're running a fever , your cheeks are all red sweetheart . I think you should stay home today honey" my mother said as she removed her hand from my forehead . She gave me a sympathetic smile as I nodded , agreeing with her statement . She walked out of my room , shutting the door behind her.

I smiled sitting up in bed , my cheeks were still a moderate tone of rosy red. I had been absolutely fine , healthy and happy .

I threw myself out of bed and put on some jean shorts along with a plain black T-shirt. I tucked in my shirt and strapped on a thin black belt .

I made my way over to my window , opening it quietly and slipping out smoothly .

I walked to my neighbors house and climbed the fence to the second story of their house to reach my boyfriends room .

I opened the window and quietly stepped in .

Ferris hadn't been in his bed and I started to wonder if he went to school instead of skipping .

I sat on his bed making myself nervous by over thinking when I feel two arms wrap around me.

A wave of relief hit me and I smiled . I turned around was greeted with a soft pair of lips.

His hair was wet which means he had most likely just gotten out of the shower .

"Todays going to be fun" he said into your ear . You laid on his bed as he sat up and played with your hair .

"How do you manage to keep this tamed ?" He asked , his fingers tangling themselves in your (h/c) hair .

You removed his fingers from your hair and looked at him shrugging .

He leaned down kissing your lips , his body on top of yours .

"How far do you want to go?" You said seductively

He looked down at you .

"You can never can never go too far" he said and winked

••••••••I hope you guys are enjoying these Imagines , I enjoy writing them so feel free to request custom Imagines

••••••••
I hope you guys are enjoying these Imagines , I enjoy writing them so feel free to request custom Imagines