Dally Winston

Imagine for @horse__man
BJ, Dallys girlfriend is fed up with Dallys antics and decides to confront him about it. After a big argument Dally realizes that he just lost the most important person in his life and come back to apologize.

BJ's POV
I️ had just received the news from Ponyboy that Dally was bailed out of jail , again.

I️ grabbed my jacket and walked outside of my small house.

Someone has to talk some sense into him. He was going to ruin his life.

Luckily his house wasn't too far away, the summer heat had been beating down on me.

As I️ approached the small White House with a metal gate around it my boyfriend Dally walked out.

"Hey baby" he said as he made it way over to the gate that I️ stood on the other side of.

"Don't hey baby me, I'm pissed" you said.

Tough love. I️ don't sugar coat anything.

"Pissed at what?" He asked opening a half empty box of cigarettes and placing one in his mouth and pulling out another holding it out to me.

I️ glared at him smacking the cigarette from his fingers.

"I'm pissed at you" I️ said

"Me? Why?" He asked

"Why? Is that really a question? Dally this is the eighth time someone's had to bail you out for something stupid you did" I️ said

He lit the cigarette between his lips. His lips were beautiful.

"Look babe, just because your too much of a pansy to have fun-" he said

The anger boiled inside of me.

"Just because I️ don't want to fuck up my life doesn't mean I'm a pansy Dally...until you get yourself together, we're done" I️ finished walking away from the fence , heading home.

I️ could feel his eyes watching me as I️ walked away.

~Time Skip~

I️ sat in my bed in my PJs reading a book Ponyboy had given me yesterday.

Books were my main source of entertainment.

I️ was pulled away from my thought when I️ heard a knock on my front door.

"It's eleven at night who could possibly be-" I️ said making my way to the door before opening it and seeing Dally.

I️ want to greet him with a kiss but then the current events from today played out through my mind.

"BJ, I️ don't normally do this. And I'm not use to doing it but your not a normal person, your the most important person I️ have in my life...BJ if getting being a better person means that I️ can have you back in my life , then I'll be a good man for the rest of my life" he said.

BJ if getting being a better person means that I️ can have you back in my life , then I'll be a good man for the rest of my life" he said

The words he just said had touched my heart and I️ could tell he was being genuine.

"Dally if this is just another game your trying to play then just -" I️ began to say.

"It's not. It's not BJ...I️ really need you back" he said biting his lip.

I️ looked at him for a minuet, a small war going on inside my brain

I️ don't know what can over me but it was like I️ was meeting Dally all over again.

A new Dally. A kind Dally.

••••••••
Guess who's back, back again.