Jason Dean

Smut Warning ⚠️
Swearing ⚠️

Imagine:
Jason Dean getting jealous about you being around ram and Kurt so much now that you're friends with the Heathers. He decides to finally do something about it.

Y/n POV
"Ram as nice as that sounds I'm not down for a party tonight" You said as you got up from the lunch table you were at. You have been to 6 parties in the last 5 days and it was getting tiring being around the Heathers , Kurt and Ram all the time.

You glanced over at JD who was sitting across the lunch room obvious pissed off and Jealous that you were Talking to the typical douchebag Jock

JD walked out of the lunch room throwing away the cup that he had just used.
You sighed and walked to your next class knowing you'll probably see him tonight.

Time skip- Nighttime

You threw you're hair into a messy bun not caring if it looked presentable or not. You looked in the mirror and you were lookin at yourself when you heard your window open. You didn't think twice, you knew it was JD.

He climbed through your window and you turned and faced him crossing your arms.

"So your actually in your house tonight, not out Fucking whats his face....I don't care to know anyways" he said mumbling the last part to him self.

I don't care to know anyways" he said mumbling the last part to him self

"JD I'm a virgin and you're being a hot head" you said sitting there

He walked closer to you.

"Why do you hang around them anyways (y/n)?" She said backing you into your wall.

"They're my friends" you said watching him run his hands down your waist

He bit his lip before forcefully pressing his lips to yours.

His kids wasn't filled with love but instead jealousy and lust

"Jump" he said between breaths
You did as he said and he wrapped your legs around his waist.

He set you down gently on the bed hover over you before reaching back and pulling off his black shirt throwing it to the side then reached down and gliding yours off as if it was no problem.

His hands trailed to your waist and he pulled you close.
"You're mine not theirs" he whispered to you.

You ran your fingers through his hair pulling him back to your lips.
"I'm yours" you whispered between breaths.

You reached up unbuckling his pants and he shoved them off.
He grinded his hips against yours.

He looked down at you in your black panties being that you were only wearing a shirt when he arrived.

He closed in on you and he pressed his lips to your neck and trailed down your body.

He got to your area and took your panties off with his teeth.

He came back to your lips and went down to kiss them only to dodge you and go back to your neck.

You felt frustrated that he wouldn't just kiss you on the lips.

"That's how i feel when I see you with them. Frustrated" he said to you.

He lined himself up at your enterance. And thrusted into you hard. It hurt being that you were a virgin before this.

"Frustrated"
"Angry"
"Jealous" he said

You but your lip until the pain turned into pleasure .

You both finished at the same time and he laid next to you.

"Your mine"