Ponyboy Curtis

Imagine
Ponyboy taking you on a mini date , late at night you guys walk to the park and a group of socs arrive and trouble begins

(Y/n) POV
"Come on (y/n) ... nows the time" ponyboy said . He was currently sitting outside your open window convincing you to go with him to the park .

After a few minuets of convincing you finally decided to go.

You sat on your window seal and ponyboy wrapped his arms around your waist and picked up throwing you over his shoulder .

"Ponyboy , let me down" you said and laughed .

"No ma'am" he said with a little twang in his accent .

smiled at the thought of you just being in his presence .

After about walking for ten minuets ponyboy finally decided to put you down .

"We're here" he said as he pulled a cigarette from his back pocket and placed it between your lips.

You and ponyboy went and sat on the large jungle gym set

You and ponyboy went and sat on the large jungle gym set .

He had his arms around you like he always did. You guys sat and talked about things you find interesting.

"The other day I found this book in my base-" you said when pony cut you off.

"What are they doing here" pony said , he was staring over at a group of about 5 boys who had just hopped out of a blue car .

"Damn socs , they ruin everything" you said and got of the jungle gym . Ponyboy following , staying close to you

The group of drunk Socs approached you both .

"Well would look at this couple of greaseballs" one of the socs say.

Ponyboy hung lazily on the jungle gym, he looked unfazed

One soc looked over at you "Looks like you've got yourself a nice catch" the guy said

"Looks like you've got yourself a nice catch" the guy said .

"Hey alright leave her out of this" pony said , he looked annoyed and angry . And the socs knew they were getting to him.

The soc walked over to you and ponyboy went from a lazy posture to a a upright one.

"Get away from her bob" he warned the soc.

Bob smirked "get his arms" bob said and the two other socs grabbed pony and held him on the ground at knife point

Your momentum to you towards ponyboy but bob held you back

"Lets have a little fun" bob smirked .

"Get off of her you piece of white trash" pony said , he sounded furious .

The soc holding him down brought the blade under his jawline.

"Tell us what she really does ponyboy" he soc mocked
"Does she kiss you here?" He said taking the tip of the blade and sliding it across his jawline cutting him. Ponyboy screamed

"Leave him alone! Don't ya listen to them , ya hear me ponyboy?" You yelled , bob being the only thing holding you from ponyboy.

"Get off of her!" Pony yelled .

Bob threw his hands at you pushing you on the ground .

"We're just erring started" he said then sirens rung out in the air

The police were here .

The socs scattered and pony was laying on the floor , as were you.

"(Y/n) did he hurt you?" Ponyboy groaned and sat up . He went over to you and both watched as the police chased the socs.

You took ponyboys face between your hands checking the cut they gave him .

"I'm going to kill me pony" you said

He looked at you. "No as long as your safe then I'm ok" he said

 "No as long as your safe then I'm ok" he said

••••••••
OMG 111 reads in 2 days . Guys I honestly love you