Chapter 12~Chapter 1: Normal Lives?

ARRANGED PART TWO!

I AM A LIAR WHO CANNOT STICK TO A HIATUS. IS THIS A GOOD THING? I DON'T KNOW.

Seriously though, would you rather write fanfiction or type up notes on the European Reformation for two hours? Although I do really need to study. UGH.

CHAPTER 12

Annabeth was really happy, trying to push aside disturbing thoughts of the future.

Why was she happy?

She was on a dinner date with her Seaweed Brain.

Percy was sitting on the same side of the booth as her, his arm around her waist.

They had ordered a large plate of spaghetti and were splitting it.

She couldn't shake the feeling though that something-anything- was about to happen that would end her happiness.

They had been dating for two months after the marriage incident- she shuddered at the thought.

Percy noticed, and looked at her with concern in his beautiful eyes.

"Thinking about it again?"

"Maybe." she replied, a smile playing on her lips.

"You shouldn't worry about that, its been two months already. I don't think Kronos is gonna do anything." As he said this he tightened his arm around her.

She blushed slightly, then leaned into his warm embrace.

He kissed the top of her head, and she smiled.

For a moment-just for a moment- she let herself forget everything.

She leaned up and kissed him on the lips lightly- for good measure.

~Hey people! Its Bob making a reappearance! Hope you like the rest of this story.~

"So?" Piper asked Annabeth expectantly the next day during school, Thursday.

"So what?" She teased the girl, knowing full well what she was being asked.

"How was your date with Percy?"

"It was nice. We had spaghetti."

"Ooh, did you go all Lady and the Tramp?"

"No," Annabeth replied, giggling slightly, "But be careful. You're sounding more and more like your mother every time you ask that."

Piper looked appalled at the thought- then almost said something before two sets of strong arms wrapped both Piper and Annabeth in hugs.

They both smiled, and leaned into their boyfriends.

"Hey Perce." Piper greeted.

"Yo Pipes wassup dawg?"

"Zeus and the Sky." she sarcastically replied, waiting for Annabeth to say something.

She did.

"Percy?"

"Yes Annabeth?"

"Don't try to be gangster. You just embarrass yourself."

"Yes ma'am."

"Man Perce, someone's gotcha whipped pretty bad." Jason stated.

"Yes, yes she does." Is all he said in reply to that, as he kissed the top of her head.

With that they all walked to class-Piper and Jason to their Junior classes, Percabeth to their Senior ones.

They got there and sat in their usual unassigned seats, next to Thalia and Nico.