Chapter 5

After dinner had finished, Jet agreed to take me on a run. I hadn't ever been on a proper run through the woods so Jet said he would take me on one while my parents prepared my room.

When I shifted, my wolf bounced around before letting out a howl. She was excited to meet her mate as well as running. Jet's wolf came up and allowed mine to nuzzle her snout into his neck. My silver furred wolf was only a little smaller than Jet's grey furred one. I stared into his bright blue eyes before my wolf started running; Jet's wolf chasing us.

Tackling my wolf fro the side, Jet's wolf pinned us down but my wolf quickly turned us over so he was the one being pinned. My wolf seemed to smirk before going behind a tree and allowing me to shift back. I grabbed the parcel of clothes I had tied to my leg and got dressed. Jet decided to do exactly the same.

"I always told you I was quicker and stronger." I laughed as I reappeared from the trees. I was wearing a crop top and leggings which made Jet look. "Hey, do you like what you see?"

Jet suddenly ran forward and picked me up. "Of course I like what I see. I see my mate in front of me."

I kissed his cheek as he sout me down and that was when I realised he was only wearing a pair of shorts. I looked at his ripped body.

"Like what you see?" He mocked. I hit him on the arm before grabbing his hand and walking back to the pack house.

Hugging him goodnight, he kissed me on the cheek before letting me go into where my family lived.

Walking into the living room, I saw my dad on the sofa and my mum was in my bedroom.

"Did you have a good run?" My dad asked me.

"I loved it." I smiled and couldn't stop smiling, thinking about how I had just spent the time in the woods with Jet.

"That's good. Your mum is just messing around in your room for you. We didn't know what you would like so the walls are just white for now but we can decorate."

Walking into my room, I felt like crying. The walls had pictures from when I was little and all the things I had brought with me were unpacked and out. I ran forward and hugged my mum.

"Thank you." I mumbled into her shoulder as she patted my back.

When my dad entered to room, my mum and I were still hugging so he came forward and wrapped his arms around the both of us.

"My two girls, back where they belong. No boys for you though yet. I've only just got you back so no boy is taking you away from me." My dad warned.

"Well I have had a boyfriend." I smirked and caused my dad to silently leave the room. Jet and I had agreed to not tell our parents about us being mates for the exact reason my dad said I was not to have any boys. My parents had only just got me back, telling them that I had found a mate could make them feel like they were losing me all over again.

"I'm just glad my pup is back where she belongs." My mum said.

"I'm not a pup." I looked at my mum and crossed my arms.

"Keep sulking like that and I will keep calling you my pup. You are acting like a little pup."

"Fine." I smiled and sat on my bed. "Sorry mum, it's been a long day. I'm going to bed."

I turned off my light and stared at the glow in the dark stickers that were on the ceiling from when I was little. I realised then that my parents had been keeping my room just how it was for when I cam back. My walls had always been white with stickers and pictures on. My ceiling had always had glow in the dark moon and stars. My bed had always had little teddies under for the monster under the bed to play with, now the teddies are just there for storage purposes.

As I fell asleep, I dreamed of what would happen now I was home. My last thought as I fell asleep, was what would happen with my relationship with Jet.