The Cats of The Land

HawkClan

Leader- (The leader of the clan has nine lives and performs ceremonies for the clan)

Thornstar: A light brown tabby tom with amber eyes.

Deputy- (The deputy is the replacement for when the leader dies and sends out patrols)

Songmist: A pale ginger she-cat with pale green eyes. Apprentice: Sandypaw

Medicine Cat- (The medicine cat is the healer of the clans and gathers herbs)

Spiderwillow: A black she-cat with green eyes and four white socks and a white tail tip.

Warriors- (Cats who defend their border, hunt and patrol for the clan)

Stonenose: A grey tom with blue eyes. Apprentice: Squirrelpaw

Brightwatcher: A white she-cat with green eyes.

Fallensplash: A light blue she-cat with green eyes.

Wetmask: A dark ginger she-cat with a white mask on his face. Has yellow eyes.

Shadewing: A black tom with green eyes and four white socks.

Dawnstream: A pointed white tom with grey points, has blue eyes. Apprentice: Snakepaw

Blizzardslip: A silver tom with light grey tabby stripes. Has grey eyes.

Bouncesky: A calico she-cat with grey eyes.

Apprentices- (Cat older than six moons training to be warriors of a medicine cat)

Snakepaw: A brown tabby tom with white socks.

Squirrelpaw: A dark ginger tom with

Sandypaw: A cream she-cat with yellow eyes.

Queens- (She-cats who have and take care of kits)

Mistyclaw: A blue she-cat with green eyes; Kits: Greykit, Rainkit, and Brindlekit | Father is Blizzardslip

Beechshade: A black she-cat with yellow eyes; Kits: Expecting | Father is Thornstar

Kits- (Cats younger then 6 moons old who stay in the nursery or in the camp clearing)

Greykit: A grey tom kit with green eyes.

Rainkit: A dark blue she-kit with green eyes.

Brindlekit: A silver tom with grey stripes.

Elders- (Cats who retired due to old age or reason beyond their control)

Bramblespirit: A brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Driftslip: A grey and white pointed tom with blue eyes.

EagleClan

Leader- (The leader of the clan has nine lives and performs ceremonies for the clan)

Lakestar: A blue pointed she-cat with four white paws and green eyes.

Deputy- (The deputy is the replacement for when the leader dies and sends out patrols)

Morningpuddle: A light cream colored cat tom with amber eyes.

Medicine Cat- (The medicine cat is the healer of the clans and gathers herbs)

Heronstep: A white tom with blue eyes; Apprentice; Lightningpaw

Warriors- (Cats who defend their border, hunt and patrol for the clan)

Willowspeck: A dark brown tabby she-cat with four white paws and a white tail tip. Has amber eyes.

Oathawk: A light brown tom with a darker brown stripe down his back. Has green eyes; Apprentice: Stormpaw

Larchbird: A tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes; Apprentice: Weedpaw

Honeyfeather: A ginger she-cat with four white paws and pale green eyes.

Whiskerbreeze: A light grey tom with light grey swirls on his pelt with yellows eyes.

Rowanpelt: A dark ginger she-cat with light green eyes mixed with grey.

Aspenclaw: A ash colored tom with grey eyes and four white paws.

Apprentices- (Cat older than six moons training to be warriors of a medicine cat)

Lightningpaw: An auburn tom with green eyes.

Stormpaw: A dark blue tom with light grey eyes.

Weedpaw: A light brown she-cat with darker brown spots.

Queens- (She-cats who have and take care of kits)

Speckleface: A calico she-cat with black speckles on her face; Kits: Heatherkit, Firekit, and Smokekit | Father is Aspenclaw

Tinybelly: A small cream she-cat with a darker brown under belly; Kits: Toadkit, and Sagekit | Father is Whiskerbreeze

Kits- (Cats younger then 6 moons old who stay in the nursery or in the camp clearing)

Heatherkit: A calico tom with four white paws; has green eyes.

Firekit: A dark red tom with grey eyes.

Smokekit: A black tom with white paws and a white underbelly and tail tip; has pale green eyes.

Sagekit: A grey she-cat with dark grey stripes along her pelt; grey eyes.

Toadkit: A light brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Elders- (Cats who retired due to old age or reason beyond their control)

Jaysnow: A blue tom with blue eyes with a scar along his back leg.

Olivesplash: A brown tabby tom with amber eyes.