Chapter 7

Greypaw glanced at his sister in a confused face. Then he remembered back when he was a kit. She had a dream of the camp flooding in and she was drowning. It was a crazy dream, but he had a more cool dream.

"Yeah? What about it?" Greypaw asked.

Rainpaw shuffled her paws and said, "Spiderwillow said it was a...," she looked around the camp seeing if anyone was near, "a prophecy,"

Greypaw rolled his eyes and said, "Then my dream must have been an omen! You going to grow huge! You're the greatest hunter! Your destiny is a warrior!"

Rainpaw cuffed his ear and said, "I'm serious! She told me this prophecy, The storm will come and clear away the fog to find the color,"

Greypaw could tell by the way she said it that she wasn't joking around. That prophecy seemed impossible to figure out. Storm....storm...there was no cat with the name storm. Maybe it wasn't the name storm, but something leading towards it...like Rain!

"Rain! You're the storm!" Greypaw suggested.

Rainpaw shrugged and said, "It could be any cat, besides I'm not a storm, I'm just an apprentice. I would never be in a StarClan prophecy,"

Greypaw shrugged and yawned saying, "Well it's getting late and I'm wanna sleep, so farewell my dear sister,"

Greypaw padded over to the apprentice den and slept next to his brother. He felt the rhythm of his breathing make him fall asleep more.

In His Dream

Greypaw woke up in a field. He didn't know where he was. Where was the HawkClan camp? There was no forest anywhere. He must be dead. Did he die in his sleep? He must have.

He looked around until he saw a red furred cat looking at him. His eyes were the deepest amber he's ever seen on a cat. He looked more into his pelt and saw that tiny specks of stars were shining on him.

"Am I dead?" Greypaw asked. This must of been StarClan he thought it'd be more forestry like in the real world.

"Of course not, you've got plenty of moons to live, unless you aren't smart. I see many possibilities where you could die," the cat said. He noticed he wasn't that bigger than a newly made warrior. He must be an apprentice.

"What! Don't tell me how I could die! I'd be paranoid!" Greypaw hissed at the cat.

"The names Reedpaw. I come here too I guess 'warn you' the StarClan Cats told me that what I should say, but I'm not sure if it's a warning, more like advice,"

Greypaw smiled and waited for Reedpaw to get to the point. Then he realized he was getting a warning from StarClan! Shouldn't this be Rainpaw's dream?

Reedpaw eyes shined brightly and he said, "You will have to choose between the storm or the beating heart,"

Greypaw shook as he had the same tone that Rainpaw had when she told him the prophecy, what was the meaning of using that scary voice. He shivered and said, "Whats that suppose to mean?"

Reedpaw shrugged and said, "I have no idea, StarClan doesn't know everything." He began to walk away as to signify leaving and him waking up.

Greypaw stopped him and asked, "How'd you die?"

Reedpaw smiled and said, "I died from drowning in the rushing river. I was trapped in the reeds....how ironic. My warrior names Reedwhisker,"