5

"Pound it!" We both exclaim fist bumping like always.

"You seem happier," Chat winks at me.

"I didn't expect it but you really made me feel better," I admit to him with a genuine smile. "Thank you Chat."

"Anytime, Bugaboo," he smiles as my miraculous beeps.

"Bye, Kitty," I say before swinging off into the nearest alley.

I detransform easily and hand Tiki a cookie. I feel slightly gleeful after talking to Chat. I'm usually in a happy mood but being gleeful is different to me. It's on the line of almost sending butterflies to my stomach. I don't know how to feel about it. I felt it that night too.

"So what's our plan for tonight, Mari?" Tiki asks just finishing her cookie.

"I have some math to do that I'm dreading," I tell her, "no fun for us tonight."

"Awe," she pouts.

"You didn't happen to take up geometry in all the thousands of years you've been a miraculous have you?" I ask hopefully.

"No," she answers shaking her head no. "Maybe you should ask Adrien. He's good at Geometry."

"Like I'd be able to concentrate with my crush around," I mumble pulling out my phone to check some of my messages.

Tiki's face goes red as she quickly hides in my bag. I look up from my phone to see why she seemed so scared but no ones here. Just as I think that a slick black shadow falls in front of me.

"Oooo who's your crush?" Chat Noir asks.

"No one of your concern," I mumble feeling my cheeks turn red. "What are you doing?"

"I had to detransform in the middle of the fight so I have a couple more minutes with my alter ego," he starts, "thought I'd go sight seeing but heard you on the phone instead."

"On the phone?" I ask confused and he points to the phone in my hand. "Oh yeah. Just talking to Alya," I lie talking faster than I should be.

"So why do you need to concentrate?" He asks leaning against the brick wall.

"She suggested I have one of my friends help me study for Maths because I absolutely suck at it," I tell him easily.

"Which friend?" He smirks thinking he's sly obviously.

"Silly, Kitty," I scold, "if I told you you'd know my crush."

"Well, I tried," he chuckles. "I could tutor you."

"Yeah right," I scoff.

"I could," he assures me, "I happen to be in the same math class as you and understand it."

"You go to my school?" I ask while trying to figure out who's in my math class.

How crazy would it be if I knew Chat all along. Well I mean he practically told me that he does but still. He doesn't know I'm Ladybug.

"Y-yeah," he says face palming, "please don't look into it, Mari. I don't think you'd like me all that well if you found out."

"I won't," I assure him while thinking a little bit. He called me Mari. Only a couple people call me Mari. "So you want to tutor me?"

"It could be fun," Chat shrugs.

"Okay," I nod, "yeah. Tutor me."

"I'm free every Tuesday around six," he informs me.

"Lucky me," I chuckle. His miraculous beeps so I start to walk out of the creepy dark alley. "See you then, Chaton."

"You too, Princess," he smiles running away to detransform somewhere.