23

"I don't get this!" I whine slamming my head into my geometry book.

"Woah! Mari, don't hurt yourself. You can do this," Adrien says walking up behind me.

I pick my head up and he leans over me giving me a hug from behind. I sink into him as he rest his jaw on the top of my head. I take his hand in mine and take deep breaths. He's right. I can do this. I'm just stressing myself out.

Adrien and I have been hanging out more for the last couple of days. He has an hour before he has to go to a photoshoot so he stopped by but I am currently struggling with math. I mean I always am but I'm doing homework right now.

Tiki and Plagg are sleeping on my pillow currently. I feel like they're rubbing it in my face. I want to take a nap.

"Will you tutor me again?" I ask moving my head so I'm looking up at him.

"If you need me too," he nods pulling away from me and sitting in the chair next to me. "What's got you confused?"

"The final exam is in two weeks and I am confused about everything," I admit and he lets out a short laugh.

"Let's start with the formulas you know," He says grabbing my textbook.

"Thank you," I sigh.

"Anything for M'lady," he smiles making me giggle a bit. "We should start with the need to know formulas. Do you have one of your old quizzes?"

"Yes," I say grabbing my folder and starting to flip through it.

"Mari, can I take you on a date?" Adrien asks and I drop my folder.

He chuckles at my wide eyes. I know I already confirmed that Ladybug and Chat Noir are dating but Adrien and I haven't actually discussed anything about our relationship. It sounds weird because we're the same people but it's different.

"You want to take me on a date?" I ask surprised.

"Yes and give you roses and chocolates and hold your hand and walk under the Eiffel Tower with you," He says making me smile as he counts on his fingers, "I want to spend time with you like watching stupid movies and playing video games, just everything."

"Do you want to tutor me in math?" I ask jokingly.

"Of course," he smiles.

"Yes. I'll go on a date with you," I tell him feeling my heart race faster at the thought.

"Great!" He exclaims spinning in the chair. "Now lets do math!"

"You're way too excited for Math," I laugh.

"I like math," he blushes.

I lean over and squish his cheek smiling at his cuteness. I can't believe this is real. Adrien is going to take me on a date, Adrien Agreste! A couple months ago if you told me this I'd laugh awkwardly, very awkwardly.

"I like you," I mumble.

"You're perfect, Mari," he says and I giggle, "but we need to do math before I have to leave!" He declares making me shake my head fondly.

"Alright, Adri," I smirk.

"Girl, people are going crazy over these," Alya laughs looking at the photos Adrien posted minutes ago.

"I can't believe he posted those," I mumble looking at the pictures of me and him, "he said it was just a pretend photoshoot."

Yesterday, Adrien dragged me to a photoshoot with him after school. After a half hour of taking photos he noticed I was bored and told me to join him. He swore it was just silly photos so I was having fun with my boyfriend.