Chapter 1

Felix's (pewdiepie) pov.

I can't believe it. Today is the reaping. And I'm 100% sure I'm going in there. How can they do this to us? We entertain their asses and now they kill us? We already past the worrying part once. They can't do that to us again! But the worst part is, that Marzia is probably going in there too, because she's a big youtuber and she's my girlfriend.

I was constantly walking back and forwards waiting for her. When she was finally ready she walked out of her room. She was in a pink dress with white flats on her legs. She also put her hair in two cute ponytails. She looked gorgeous.

I nervously smiled. I can't stop thinking about her going in the arena. I'll have to protect her. Even if it means killing. Although it will be easy considering I don't know any youtubers from other districts personally. We are not allowed to interact with each other, but we are allowed to watch other people's content. I have a few people that I'm interested in and I would love to meat them, but Marzia is my top priority. She must live and go home.

Since I was already dressed up we headed out. As we were walking we were holding hands. I could feel her hand shaking in mine, but all could do was to squeeze it harder assuring her that I'm right here.

When we arrived at the center, we saw two lines: boys and girls. I kissed her for the last time and we had to separate. My line was quite full, but we didn't have much girl youtubers in our district leaving Marzia the biggest one.

My palms were getting sweaty. I was really nervous for her. Finally a lady came up on stage. If I wasn't so nervous, I would have started laughing. She was all dressed in blue, with blue make up, blue hair and even blue skin. And her voice almost matched her look.

"Welcome, welcome everyone! It's so good to see your beautiful, happy faces today!"

I looked around, Nobody was smiling nor showing any other emotion then fear. That smurf must have a really messed up mind. She went towards girls bowl:

"Aand this years girl participant iiss: Marzia Bisognin AKA Marzia!"

My heart dropped to my stomach. I looked in her direction. She gave me a terrified look. She started walking on stage. Even when she was really nervous she still hold her head high up.

The smurf went to boys bowl.

"Aaand this years boy participant iiiiss: Felix Kjellberg AKA PewDiePie!"

I knew that this was coming, so I started walking before she was even finished talking. I shook Marzia's hand on stage looking straight in her eyes and promised to protect her no matter what.

Sean's (jacksepticeye) pov.

I was standing on the stage with Tiffany. She looked scared. So was I. Although I knew that this was coming, because I am the most famous youtuber in this district. The second the rules for this years hunger games were announced, I came up with a plan. I'll try to look as week and innocent as possible and go back home with a minimum amount of kills. Little do everyone else knows, but about ten years ago, when we were 12-18 years old, we were trained with the professionals. I hope my skills are still here.

I want to take these games as an opportunity to meet other entertainers. I watch some people's videos too and I would love to meet my inspirations for creating my own channel. I know that at least two of them are going to be chosen. They are too famous to not chose them in the games. The capital wants to watch their favorites kill each other.

I looked over to Tiffany. She was crying. I saw her husband in the crowd. I feel sorry for her. I'll try to talk to her when we are going to watch everyone else's reaping on the train.

Yasmin's (yammy) pov.

Why did something like this had to happen to me? I just got married too and now I have to leave him? I'm scared, I'm really scared, but I have to do this. I have to go back home to Kyle.

I looked over my shoulder. Behind me was standing another participant. Daniel. He looked like he had a chance. He was tall and a little muscular. His expression was unreadable. He looked scary. I don't want to get on his bad side.

Phil's (amazingphil) pov.

Standing on the scene is scary. I'm week and I don't have any chance of surviving. Neither does my partner Rosanna. She has a cooking channel and she gives food to homeless people. She's kind but that won't help her. I practice throwing knifes yesterday. I'm pretty good, but without allies I won't survive. I need to find someone that I can trust. Maybe even call a friend?

A/N ~ So here's another chapter. I won't be jumping that much between people's pov's. Next chapter should be coming soon!