Chapter 9

Zoe's (zoella) pov.

"That bitch is going to pay for what she did!"-I was raging.

I was shouting so loud that probably the whole arena could hear me. Well I didn't care! Tiffany killed my brother and now, I will kill her in the most painful way possible.

"Would you mind screaming a little louder? Did you already forgot that we lost one of our teammates and we're pretty hurt right now?"-Lilly asked me.

"Well I'm sorry, but she killed the one person that I loved in life!"-I shouted at her.

Lily turned around and slapped me in the face making my vision go blurry for a moment.

"Look, I'm sorry for your lost but if you keep yelling, the same thing will happen to you too. We're in the middle of the arena. Everyone here tries to kill each other. There's no time to be sad."-she said to me.

No matter how much I wanted to punch her, I knew I couldn't. She's way stronger then me and she was right. There's no time to be sad. So I will keep going and I will survive. For Joe. And I will kill that Ihascupquake.

Lilly's (superwoman) pov.

Jeez, that girl is weird. She was just screaming at me and now she's walking calmly behind.

"You know, when we find Tiffany's group, I will ket you kill her."-I said to her.

I creepy smile snuck up on her face. That made her happy. Maybe that thought will make her a good fighter.

We walked back to our camp. Colleen, who was walking in front of me, gasped and froze, almost making me bump into her.

"What is it bonehead?"-I asked her and looked at our camp.

It was destroyed. Our tents broken, about half of our food and weapons gone along with a few items. Everything was stored perfectly when we left and now, stuff is laying on the ground and everything's messed up. Who did this?! I saw a giant M carved into a tree in the middle of our destroyed camp.

"OH THAT SON OF A BITCH IS GOING YO PAY!!!"-I was so mad, I grabbed one of the left axes and cut that down that tree to pieces. My teammates were starting at me with pure terror in their eyes. I realized how I looked and calmed down.

"Our next target is Markiplier. He's going to pay for what he did to our camp."-I said through greeted teeth.

Mykie walked around the camp checking it while I was thinking about the most cruel way to kill him.

"It's no use."-she said. "Our supplies are destroyed, food is either rotten or mashed. There's no water in any water canisters. And besides, we only have a few weapons left."

I punched a tree that was nearby with my fist. It didn't hurt much.

"We will kill him, but our priority is to find water first. We're heading back to the river."-I said and we started walking back.

My team was hungry, thirsty, hurt and exhausted, but we need to find water first."

Mykie's (Glam&Gore) pov.

I was holding on pretty well. I drank my last water a few minutes ago and I wasn't really hungry. Because I didn't fought with Tiffany's team, I wasn't hurt. But my teammates looked horrible.

We finally reached the river and resupplied our water. I caught a few bunnies, so we would have dinner too.

While eating, we heard someone walking nearby. Lilly grabbed my hand and forced me to go investigate what it is with her. We hid in the bushes and saw a person. I don't know his name, but I believe I saw Mark talking with him back in the training center. I think Colleen killed his friend at the bloodbath.

He didn't saw us. I examined what he had and my eyes widened. He was carrying one of Colleens knifes and my spear that we picked at the cornucopia. They were missing.

I didn't want to kill him, but Lilly was faster then me. She stud up and said:

"These things aren't yours! Didn't mommy ever told you that steeling is bad?"

"I didn't stole anything from you. Why would I risk my life doing that?"-he asked calmly.

"So where did you get them?"-I asked kindly.

"Mark gave me."

He better would have kept quiet, because he only made things worse. I saw Lilly's right eye twitch for a second and then she tackled him with all her strength. She kept stabbing his dead body for a minute. Then finally she got off and said:

"Marks friends are my enemies."

Her voice was really low. She forcefully grabbed his items and left.

"I'm sorry."-I whispered to his dead body and followed Lilly.

"Here's your knife. One of Marks friends had it."-Lilly said and threw it at Colleen.

Anyhony's (anyhony padilla) pov.

It was dark. Very dark. I was hungry and hurt, both front the outside and inside. My friend was dead, that hurt me from inside. Jack stabbed both my legs, that hurt me from outside. I hate him. It's so hard to move. I can't really find food too, apart from berries. But in the dark it's hard to say which ones are safe and which ones are poisonous. I guess, I'll have to wait until the morning.

I looked at the sky, 'cause Panems anthem started playing.

Bob - District 8

Huh, only one. That's good. Or bad. I mean, more people die, more chances for me to win, although I don't really like this idea. I still have to kill Dan for what they did to Ian. I killed Phil and he was the weaker of the two of them.

A/N ~ Finally the chapter is here! Sorry for not updating this sooner. More chapters coming next week.