Prologue

Third person pov.

"Welcome, welcome! Today, we have a really special day! Today, we will announce the rules for the 125th, hunger games!"-said president William Smith.

He opened an envelope with a number 125 written on it. It look really old. President started reading:

"For the 25th games, people chose themselves whose kids are going in the arena. For the 50th games, it was double people then there normally were. For the 75th games, we chose participants from the winner found. For 100th games we chose people from all age groups. And now, for the 125th hunger games, to prove that even our best entertainers can't beat us, we will chose people that make videos on Youtube to go into the arena!"

The people in studio were shouting and even roaring from excitement. Smith could see that they wish to see their favorite youtubers die in the arena. 'Dirty freaks' Smith though to himself. He smiled to the audience, but his eyes were cold.

"You have one week to prepare. When the time is up, we'll come to your districts to take you. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

A/N ~ so how is that for a prologue? I hope you're interested! Next chapter will be up soon!

P.s. I'm really sorry if there are grammar mistakes! English is not my first language!