Chapter 13

Tiffany's (ihascupquake) pov.

'Dammit'- I said in my mind. Either someone got caught in my trap or they rake it. The rope was cut and there was some blood around it. When I looked closer at the ground, it seemed like the grass was pressed to the ground in a giant shape, most likely human. Yeah, someone must've step in my trap. I decided to find a good place for a camp to spend the night.

While walking I heard laughter. But it wasn't crazy or evil. It was a nice one. It belonged to two males and I knew exactly who. I wanted to join them, have a good time like those two but I knew I couldn't. There's only eight of us left, we can't be making allies. The second I would step in their camp I would die. They are way stronger than me and there's two of them. Maybe Jack wouldn't kill me, but he would injure me enough and then leave me to Mark.

Another wave of laughter brought me back to reality. I smiled and then continued. At least those two can have a nice time before dying. Jealousy was never my thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pj - District 10
Emma - District 10

So I was right. I feel sorry for them, but I'm glad that at least I didn't have to do it. Did they killed each other? Did someone killed them? No. They're smarter and stronger. The cannon shots went one after another, so nobody could have killed them. And they have a strong friendship so they couldn't have killed each other. Only one option left. Suicide. Of course, I can be wrong of course, but this seems like it.

I ate ducks for dinner that I hunted yesterday with Marzia. They are still good. When I was ready to go to sleep, I started thinking about home. I wanted to see my friends again, my family and my husband. I mist him so much.

"Don't worry"-I whispered into the night sky. "I'm coming home."

Sean's (jacksepticeye) pov.

Six. Six people left including me and Mark. The shit is about to go down.

I was guarding our camp while Mark was sleeping. I couldn't stop thinking about the games. Or the note that I've got yesterday.

"Keep flirting with him. The audience is going crazy for you two. Maybe it will help you survive and go home."

Keep flirting with him. What does that mean? I didn't flirt with him. At least I don't think so.

I looked at the sky. The sunrise happened a few hours ago, so I suppose it's about eight a.m. I decided to wake up Mark and go exploring.

"Mark! Pst Mark!"-I shook him and whispered. "Wake up sleepy head! We have to move before someone finds us!"

"Go fuck yourself Sean. I want to rest, besides my foot is still injured. It needs rest!"-He whined.

"If you don't get your ass up, you won't be able to move at all! And your foot looks fine, I checked on it already!"-I replied angrily.

"Not it's not! I can still-"-He started replying, but a scream interrupted him. A female scream.

I felt like an ice bucket was poured on me. I recognize this voice too well.

"Signe."-I said and rushed at the direction of her voice.

"Sean, wait!!"-Mark warned, but I didn't listen.

"Signe! Signe, where are you?!"-I screamed running towards her.

I heard her scream again, this time it was way more horrific then before. Her scream wasn't from fear. It was like she's screaming from horrible pain that she's feeling. Like someone's torturing her.

"SIGNE!!!"-I begged/screamed her name looking all around me.

I could hear her screams from every direction.

"Where are you?"-I desperately asked.

I couldn't get to her. Tears were forming in my eyes. They burned my skin. She was so close yet so far and I couldn't get to her.

"Signe...."-I dropped on my knees.

Suddenly a black bird dropped near me with a knife going through it. Signe's screams stopped too.

"I warned you, but you didn't listen."-Mark said in a cold tone.

He grabbed my hands and stood me up. Then he picked up the bird and showed it to me.

"This is a jabberjay. You know what a jabberjay is, don't you?"-he asked me and I nodded. "It was not your girlfriend screaming, it was this bird. You know that they were used many times before in hungergames to hurt people. She's fine."-he assured me.

I wiped off the tears from my eyes and heard another scream. I saw Mark's face drop for a minute, but he controlled himself.

"It's not her screaming too. It's just a bird that has Amy's voice. Now come on, let's get out of here before we hear more of them."-He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me back to our camp.

As we walked, I heard my mothers screams, one of my brothers and a lot that I didn't know, but was sure that they were important to Mark.

When we made our way back, I apologized him like a billion times for running off not thinking. Thankfully he forgave me.

While we were gathering our stuff, we heard another scream.

"Oh for the love of god! Will they ever stop!"-I was getting annoyed.

"No"-Mark said. I sensed fear in his voice. "This one is real. Come on!"

He grabbed me again and we took of in the direction of the girls scream. It felt like I knew it, but couldn't recognize it.

Suddenly Mark stopped in place making me bump into him.

"No, we're too late."-he said blankly.

I looked in front of him and saw a girl laying on the ground. Her beautiful face was destroyed by killer bees. There were still some buzzing around her. I finally recognized her.

"Poor Mykie. I wish we could have helped her."-Mark said a shook his head.

I stood in silence. I didn't know what to say. Wait! Wasn't she allies with Lilly's group? I know that they all died except for her and Lilly, but weren't they together? Did Lilly abandoned her? And left her here to die? What a bitch!

"Mark. Wasn't she with Lilly? Do you think something happened between them?"-I asked him.

"Hm, I haven't really encountered their group that much, but Mykie was never the person to kill anyone. Maybe Lilly took advantage of it and killed her? I don't know, but now I'm even happier that I raid her camp."-he answered. Then he looked at me. "Let's go. I don't want to see her rotting corpse any longer."