Chapter 3

Mark's (markiplier) pov.

Mykie and I arrived at the capital. Three districts had already arrived before us, but the crowd was still clapping and cheering for us. How can they like seeing people dying and killing each other? That's horrible! After all, we are entertaining them! And our last video is going to be a giant collaboration where we kill each other. Can't wait.

The training center was huge. Mykie and I were staying on the fourth floor, because our district is fourth. We were separated there, because we had to get ready for tonight.

I went into the bathroom where my prepare team was taking care of my skin and hair. It was really nice to relax for once in my life, but then my stylist came in. She was entirely made of color red. She looked like a giant tomato. I bursted into uncontrollable laughter. She didn't understood why I was laughing and I didn't bother to explain either.

She brought me my costume for tonight. When I saw it my jaw dropped. There was something that looked like a really old and ripped skirt made of what? Paper? Bandages? I was a 100% sure that it wasn't made of leather. There was a necklace made of rope too. That's it. That "skirt" is only going to be able to cover my butt and genitalia.

"You've got to be kidding me. I'm not wearing that."-I said to her face. She looked really angry.

"Yes you are and you can't do anything about it! You'll have to!"-she screamed in her high pitch voice. I had to cover my ears from that.

"Fine, I'll do it if you shut up"-I grabbed my costume and went into another room.

I looked like a caveman who tried to hang himself. So basically a stripper. Great. Well, our district did resemble fishing and stuff like that, but this was too much. Although that tomato thought that I looked extremely handsome. What a weirdo.

After half of hour I finally met up with Mykie. She was wearing a ripped dress made out of the same material as my "skirt", but it suited her. She had a green starfish in her hair that compliment her deep blue hair. Her make up made her look like an eighteen year old again.

We went down stairs where everyone was gathering. We were one of the last people there. The second I turned around I saw Mykie already talking with people from other districts. She was making friends and I was left alone. Fine, I'll go meet someone too.

I saw a ton of people that I knew walking around and taking. Anthony and Ian were talking together not that far away. I still can't believe that they are friends after the incident.

"Isn't that costume revealing a little bit too much of your body?"-asked a familiar voice from behind. I quickly turned around and found what I was looking for here.

"Don't blame him Ken. If I was his stylist, I would have done the same thing. Those muscles are going to attract everyone's attention!"-said a green haired guy. I knew that it was Jack. He was standing in front of me with Ken, Felix and Marzia.

"Well good for you guys! That miner costume really suits you Ken, Jack you look incredible in that blue costume and about you two I'm not going to talk about! A King and a Queen?!"-I started complaining.

We all started laughing and making fun of each other. I knew that this won't last long, but I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. After a while we had to comeback to our carriages. We waved goodbyes and left.

I went back to Mykie. She looked really happy. I guess she made friends then. I did too. Our stylists told us to smile and wave at the crowd. As much as I didn't wanted to, I had to.

The gate opened and Felix with Marzia went off. Their costumes were made of gold, cloaks red with a white play button and they both had different crowns. They were the King and the Queen of Youtube for sure.

Jack and his partner were both wearing blue clothes. He was in a ocean blue suit and his partner in a blue dress. They both looked really official, but really good.

Anthony and Colleen were in silver costumes with a bunch of what looked like Christmas lights wrapped around them. They looked horrible.

It was our turn to go. We rode in the street, with crowd cheering, clapping and shouting from every direction. They were throwing different flowers too and it was really annoying, but I couldn't do anything about it. Just smile and wave.

At the end of the street we reached presidents palace. He greeted us and talked about something, but I wasn't listening. I was more interested in the costumes.

District 5 was wearing puffy clothes with pink ribbons on them. District 6 were dressed like Teletubbies. They looked really funny and embarrassed. Can't blame them. District 7 were dressed as lumberjacks. I saw Wade there. I knew his Youtube channel for a really long time. District 8 where I saw Bob (another liked Youtuber) and his partner dressed as scientists. District 9 were dressed as bakers. District 10 were cows, like every year. District 11 were wearing casual every day clothes.

Now district 12 was a weird thing. Ken in his miner clothes looked really good and it really suited him. But his partner was something really weird. She was in miners clothes too, but they were made of holographic fabric? Wait, I think I remember her. The one hundred layers lady, Simplynaillogical, wasn't she? She's known for making weird nail art videos and because of her obsession with holographic stuff. That would make sens.

After Smiths speech, we went back to the training center. Some Youtubers were talking with one another, but I was too tired for that so I went back in to my room. I quickly changed out of this weird thing into a normal shirt and pajama pants. Not long after, I fell asleep.

A/N ~ so more longer chapters coming soon! More getting to know characters and more action! Hope you liked this chapter and I will see you in the next one!