Chapter 7

Sean's (jacksepticeye) pov.

I ran for the sword that was in front of me. Marzia and Felix were both running on my sides, but I was quicker. I grabbed now mine sword and started heading for the trees. I heard something coming for me and ducked just in time to avoid a knife that headed for me and hit someone else. A grabbed a big backpack that was in front of me and continued running away. I heard voice yelling to kill me, but I was long gone from there.

I was running through the forest when suddenly I bumped into someone and we both fell on the ground. When I opened my eyes I saw Phil helping Dan to get up and I did the same. When he noticed me, Dan tried to swing his sword at me, but I ducked again and ran from them. They didn't chased me.

After about fifteen minutes I heard cannon shooting. Five shots. That's surprisingly low. Normally there's at least nine deaths in the bloodbath. This is an exception.

When I was sure that I was far away enough from the cornucopia, I stopped. I decided to look what I had.

I had a sword and five knives in my backpack. I also found matches, a sleeping bag, ten cookies, an empty water canteen and a rope in there. That's really good. Although, I'll have to go find food quickly, because ten cookies will only last me a few hours. But after all, I have one of the best starts possible.

Lilly's (superwoman) pov.

"What do you mean 'you missed'?! You know that he's going to kill us now!"-I shouted at Colleen.

"Well, I'm sorry! At least I tried to kill him!"-she shouted back.

I couldn't listen to her any longer. I got my knife out and pressed it to her neck. I could see a single drop of blood on the blade. She looked terrified.

"I swear one more word and I'll kill you! Understand?!"-I said to her face.

"Both of you, shut up! We want to survive, don't we? Can we at least kill more people before we eat each other?"-interrupted Zoe.

She got a point. I went back to my place. Zoe already killed two people. Her brother one and I one. I don't even bother to remember their names. Although, I did heard one more canon shot. Someone else must've killed that other person.

"Okay, so what's the plan?"-asked Joe.

"First, we'll gather as much materials from cornucopia as we can."-started Mykie. I like her. She was thinking smart.

"Then, we'll try to hunt down dangerous people like Tiffany, Jack or Mark."-I continued.

They all agreed to me and we headed back to cornucopia. I saw Mark there, picking up axes and food. I showed him to my team and we tried to sneak up on him, but it didn't work. He saw us and started running away.

"Don't let him escape!"-I shouted at my team.

Zoe and Joe chased after him and Mykie, Colleen and I stayed at cornucopia and started gathering stuff. We'll meet with others later if they're still going to be alive.

Mykie grabbed a big backpack, a few knifes and a dagger too.

Colleen grabbed two backpacks. One she filled completely with food, the other with sleeping bags and weapons. She grabbed a spear in her hand too. She is pretty though and the look in her eyes scares me a little.

I grabbed two swords, two daggers and a knife. I also grabbed as much food as I could.

I heard another cannon shot and soon after, we saw those coming back with bloody weapons.

"Did you killed Mark?"-I asked.

"No, but we killed some random girl on the way back. Although she didn't had anything good, but still that's something."-replied Zoe.