Chapter 2

Ken's (cinamontoatsken) pov.

I was on the train watching the reaping with Cristine from Simplynaillogical. Although she's a nail painting channel, she's really fun to be around with. For the little time that we are friends, we decided to stick together in the capital and be allies in the arena.

It showed the recap of district's 1 reaping. Marzia and Pewdiepie were chosen. Too bad for them. Well, at least I'll get to meet my inspiration for Youtube. Cristine wanted to meet them too.

Then it was districts 2 turn. They supposed to be the strongest one, but... they looked really week. The purple hair girl was crying desperately and the green hair guy, or I should say jacksepticeye, looked terrified. I've been watching that guy for years and he looks like he wouldn't even hurt a fly. He's not going to survive long in there.

Anthony and Miranda from district 3 looked really aggressive. Anthony had a cold smirk and Miranda's body was just shaking from excitement. I'll have to remember to stay away from her.

Now district 4 is interesting. Mykie from Glam&Gore is a beauty channel, but she's also an actress in movies. She could have some useful knowledge that will help her. Mark or Markiplier on the other hand looks nothing like he does in his videos. Usually he looks really happy and caring, when here he looks angry and cold. He is really muscular so I would rather not get on his bad side.

District 5 have Super woman and Ian from Smosh. They both look aggressive, but pissed too. They don't like the idea of getting in the arena. Well, I guess not that many people do.

Districts 6, 7, 8, and 9 look week. They are not going to be a big of a threat, but Phil or especially Dan could have something in mind.

Districts 11 and 10 have blog channels. All of them look really week, although I noticed that Zoe and Joe from district 11 are brother and sister, so they're definitely protecting each other no matter what.

Lastly they showed me and Cristine. We look week too. This years hunger games or shoud I say "Youtuber games" are going to be quick. We are going to be slaughtered by professionals and desperate lovers or families. It is going to be a giant blood bath and I have no chance in surviving. Al least while I'm here, I might enjoy all the food and drinks that I can have before I'm going to be killed.

A/N ~ so I know that this chapter is veeery short, but there's not going to be any more of them this short. This was just a first, small introduction to other districts. And I know that personalities that I gave them are not all true, because I'm pretty sure that Mark wouldn't be this cold and Colleen isn't a blood thirsty killer. Well, at least that's what I know :/