Chapter 14

Tiffany's (ihascupquake) pov.

In the past three days, only Mykie died. I haven't seen anyone except for Sean and Mark but that was four days ago. There's only five of us and we won't last here any longer. The creators are doing something to the arena. The water in the river is drying out, animals are dying and berries and fruits are rotting. Without food, we'll be soon dead. All of us. The creators want us to end this game. Quick. I don't know about boys, but me and Marzia really want revenge on Lilly and she's hunting us, so that leaves us with plans.

I was walking through the forest and heard noises from nearby. I carefully went to investigate and saw Lilly sitting on the ground. She was wrapping bandages on her leg. I almost felt bad for her. Almost. Memories of people that she killed flew through my eyes and with burning rage I jumped on her with my knife out. She gasped and we fell on the ground with me sitting on her. I held the knife in the air, above her neck, but suddenly, she started laughing.

"Oh just look who it is? Poor Tiffany's wants revenge?"-she laughed at me.

"Shut up"-I replied through gritted teeth.

"You know, you're really brave. Not like Mykie. She died quickly. Thank goodness I saw that killer bee hive. Oh, how nice her screams sound, you should have heard."-she said smiling.

"SHUT UP"-I screamed at her face and attacked her.

She quickly dodged my attack and escaped from my grip. She draw her swords and I mine and we jumped at one another screaming with our swords blocking and tossing attacks.

"You know, you're actually way stronger then I thought you would be when we were still in the training center."-Lilly said while blocking my attack.

"That's because I was trained for this moment! I was trained to kill people like you and go back home!"-I screamed at her while tossing another attack.

"Well see about that."-she replied and started attacking me quicker.

After a while she was able to leave me without my weapons and I attacked her with my fist making her drop hers. I was able to throw a few good punches to her face but she was stronger than me. She tackled me to the ground and punched my face constantly.

"Why wont you just DIE already?!"-she screamed while punching me.

I was able to kick her in the stomach with my knees and then in the back with my legs and that costed her to release me.

We were both breathing heavily on our knees. My body hurt so much I wasn't sure I can kill her. She was holding on to her stomach. She looked like she was going to puke. I took this opportunity to approach her with my knife, but she jumped at me with a dagger, knocked the knife out of my hand and tackle me to the ground. I tried to struggle, but she was holding me tight.

"Say goodbye Tiffany, because THIS IS YOUR END!!!"-Lilly screamed as she held the dagger in the air.

I closed my eyes. This is it. This is the end. I couldn't go back. I wasn't able to bring victory to my district. I wasn't able to see my family again. I wasn't able to say my last words to Mario. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'M SORRY! The tears were flooding from my eyes. I saw how Lilly looked at me. Her eyes were filled with anger, but I could see sadness and guilt in them too. I saw how her hand trembled for a second, but she just gripped the dagger tighter. She threw the knife right at my face and I closed my eyes again. But..... nothing happened.

Suddenly an arrow flew from behind me hitting Lilly in her head and a cannon shot was heard. Lilly's lifeless body was laying right on top of me. I quickly shook it off.

"Thats what you get for killing Felix, bitch."-said Marzia.

I turned around. She was standing in the bushes, a bow and arrow in her hands. You could see no emotion in her face.

"Marzia!"-I said happy.

But my excitement didn't lasted very long. She was pointing her bow at me now.

"Marzia?"-I asked her confused. And trembling.

"Sorry Tiff, but I'm going back home. I came too far to die!"-she said and released an arrow right at me, hitting me straight in the head.

Mark's (markiplier) pov.

"Two cannon shots. You know what that means, right Sean?"-I said looking at him horrified.

"Yes, I know."-He said even more scared than me.

Lilly killed Marzia and Tiffany. We'll have to face her pretty soon. Probably tomorrow. The creators wants us to end this. It's been too long without any action. They're doing horrible things to the arena. If we don't kill her, we'll die either from her or the arena, but if we do, there's only going to be the two of us.

"I know what you're thinking. I already accepted it, you can go home, I won't be mad."-Sean said quietly. His eyes were killing me from sadness.

I stood up and sat right by him. I wrapped my hand around his shoulders. With the other, I made him face me. I looked straight in his eyes. The tears were making the ocean blue color stood out even more.

"Sean, you know that I won't kill you. Maybe I knew you personally for like two weeks, but I've been watching and taking inspiration from your channel for years. I won't do it. I can't do it."-I said to him. I heard a quiet chuckle from him.

"It's funny, because if I wouldn't have saw your Youtube channel years ago and wouldn't have started my own, I wouldn't be here right now. But I am, sitting with my inspiration saying that he won't kill me so he could go home and inspire other people. Funny isn't?"-he sniffed.

"Don't make yourself sound like a sad hero now. Either way you would be way better at inspiring people, but that's not the point. What I mean is that we will find Lilly, kill her and then both go home. That happened once, why can't that happen again?"

"Because the last one ended in revolution that we lost."-he said laughing.

"Either way, we'll figure something out."

"Thanks Mark"-he hugged me. "For being so kind."

"And thank you Sean, for being here with me."-hugged him back.

I letted him to cry out on my shoulder. After a while, I felt him fell asleep. I carefully putted him in his sleeping bag. I'll patrol tonight and let him rest for tomorrow. He needs all the strength that he can have. Either way, he's a much better fighter then me. I can feel it.

A/N ~ Another chapter is out! The story is coming to an end and there's only two more chapters left! I hope you will enjoy them.