Chapter 16

Mark's (markiplier) pov.

"Marzia? But-but I thought tha-that you were dead?"-I managed to say.

She looked at me coldly, then she smiled and started genuinely laughing. Sean and I exchanged confused look's and when she stopped she spoke:

"Me? Dead? That's the biggest joke I ever heard! And I thought that Sean scoring 11 was hilarious!"

"Marzia? What happened?"-Sean asked her really confused.

"Tiffany did a great job almost killing Lilly, but I didn't give her this chance and killed them both."-she said creepily smiling. Then she draw another arrow from her back. "And now I will kill You!"

She shot the first arrow at Sean and he dodged it easily. But she wasn't stopping there. Oh no. She started shooting arrows at us one after the other. We dodged them, but one got me in the shoulder. I screamed from the abnormal pain.

"Mark!!"- Sean screamed and rushed at Marzia.

Seeing him coming she threw her bow and arrow and draw her machete. But Sean had an advantage.

Rushing in with his two swords he immediately knocked her machete out of her hand. She squealed and started sprinting away, but Sean caught her easily and tackled to the ground. The girl was struggling but couldn't do anything against him.

I walked to them with an arrow sticking out of my shoulder and kneeled down in front of her face.

"Marzia. Please. Calm down. We won't hurt you. We just want to talk."-I told her.

She stoped struggling and sighed:

"Fine. But put those two down. I don't want them anywhere near me."-she pointed with her eyes at Sean swords.

He got of her and put them on the ground. I stood next to him and Marzia backed a few meters away.

"Marzia, what happened to you? You are not acting like yourself. Tell us please!"-Sean begged her.

"The Marzia you knew is dead. And you will be too!"-she drew one of her knife and threw at me.

I dodged it. She drew another but kept this one in both of her hands. She was trembling badly.

"Marzia, what happened?"-Sean hopefully asked again.

"HE'S DEAD OKAY?! FELIX IS D-DEA...."- she screamed and couldn't hold any longer dropped down on her knees and started crying in agony.

I looked at Sean and he gave me an assuring nod. We both dropped all our weapons and ran to her. I carefully removed the knife from her hands and Sean hugged her. I petted her on her back softly. Her cry was probably heard through the entire forest.

"Shh... It's okay... It's okay to cry Marzia..."-Sean was calming her down.

I wasn't very good with these things, but Sean did it perfectly. In a few minutes the only thing you could hear was a little sob.

"See everything's okay. Do you feel better?"-He asked her kindly.

"Y-Yeah, a little."-she responded quietly.

I held my hand and helped her get up. She hugged us a whispered a "thank you" to us. We stood happily for a moment, but of course something had to ruin it.

"Laddies and Gentlemen! We have our final three participants! But I think that I should remind the rules! There can only be one winner! Good luck!"

I couldn't hold it any longer and sent a few middle fingers in the sky.

"Fuck you and your fucking games rules!"-I shouted after wards.

"Wanna watch us fucking kill each other you fucking psychos?"-Sean shouted too.

"Better luck next time you stupid cowards! All you do is sit in front of the screen and fuck each other! People are fucking dying in the arena and outside of it, but you can't see that because of your fat stomachs, you sick, fat bastards!"-Marzia unleashed her anger.

We both stared at her shocked.

"Wow, never thought that I would hear this from you!"-I said to her.

"I'll take that as a compliment."-she smirked.

"Don't want to be rude, but what are we doing now? I mean I'm pretty sure that we can't kill each other and we can't live here forever."-Sean said.

"Yeah that is a great question"-I frowned.

"Maybe we should do another revolution?"-Marzia asked hopefully.

"I'm pretty sure our fans would agree to this"-I responded to her.

"If all Districts want revolution then give us a sign!"-Sean jokingly shouted at the sky.

Suddenly the electricity went out and we were left in the dark. It was starting to get cold too.

"Hm, that was... quick and unexpected"-Sean said nervously.

Suddenly we heard a horrible sound.

"Y-You... w-wo.... ge-ge-get.... a-aaaw... aay.."-someone somewhere said.

Then it suddenly went quiet again and this time we could properly hear someone different saying:

"Don't worry, we'll help you!"

The roof of the arena started opening like a gate and an helicopter flew in. When it landed, a few solders told us to get in and we did.

They had different uniforms than capital. They didn't even had uniforms from any districts. They were as they told us, from somewhere called Europe. And they said that this is no revolution. This is World War Four.

A/N ~ And this is the final chapter! Tomorrow I will publish the Epilogue to this book. Hope you liked this book!