Chapter 12

Emma's (emma blackery) pov.

Tiffany looked nervous. She was walking back and forward for the past few minutes.

"Tiff, what's wrong?"-I asked her kindly.

She sighed and stated:

"I've been long enough here. And there's only eight of us left. I decided that it would be easier if I leave you."

"But why? Lilly's still out there, looking for us!"-said Pj disappointed.

"I don't want to kill you afterwards. I've changed my mind. What about you, Marzia?"-she said and looked at her.

Marzia did looked concerned and after a while announced:

"You've been all great, but Tiffany's right. I don't want to be the one who kills you. I'm leaving too."

I understood. I don't want to kill them too. Pj nod his head and those two packed their stuff in silence. After goodbyes they went separate ways leaving us two. I hope that they are going to be okay, although I fell like I'm done here.

Pj's (kickthePj) pov.

Since Tiffany and Marzia left, Emma was acting strange. She didn't spoke another word and didn't replied to me.

"For Gods sake! Emma, if we're stuck here together then speak with me! We have to do something or we will get killed!"-I said angrily.

She looked at me with the saddest eyes possible and then replied:

"What if I don't want to? I don't want to be here anymore."

I was shocked.

"Wha-What do you mean? Come-me on Emma! We, we have to survive! Together!"-I pleaded her.

"And then what? What if we're the only ones standing?? I can't kill you and I don't want to kill others! I don't want to go back home knowing that everyone else died here. I'm done Pj."-she said as she picked up a knife.

"P-Please Emma. Don't leave me here alone!"-I begged her. I didn't even felt when I started crying. Tears were shredding from her eyes too.

"I'm sorry Pj."-she said and held it to her neck.

I couldn't watch her do this.

"Wait! I don't want to be here alone. If you're doing it, I-I'm doing it."-I said as I held a knife to my neck too.

She smiled and said:

"Then, I guess I'll see you soon."

Mark's (markiplier) pov.

We were walking through the forest when we heard two cannon shots one after the other. I looked at the direction that they came from and not at the road.

"Wait! Mark watch out!"-screamed Sean and tried to stop me, but it was too late.

One minute I was on the ground and the other hanging in the air. My foot was wrapped with a rope. I must've stepped in someone's trap.

My hair was stuck to my face, but when I brushed it off, my eyes met with the ocean blue ones that were filled with joy, concern and confusion at the same time. Our eyes were at the same hight. We stared at each other for a while in a complete silence. At first he smiled, then he started chuckling and then he finally bursted out laughing. But it wasn't a fake or joking laugh. No. It was the most sincere laugh I've ever heard. His face was full of joy. Sean looked so natural like this. It didn't take long before I started laughing too.

"You're maybe hot, but you're stupid as fuck."-said Sean still laughing.

"Shut up."-I said to him.

He drawn one of his swords and cut the rope with it. I landed harshly on my back still laughing. I held my hand in the air and asked:

"Mind helping me?"

"Oh, I don't know. I like you better this way. It's great to be taller then someone for once."-he replied but still helped me get up. "You know that I will remind you this till your death?"

"Thank goodness that won't last long."-I said and we started laughing again.

I felt pain in my leg. I saw that it was all bloody. That rope must have been spiked. It hurt like hell.

"Well would you look at that? You'll have to thank later to your fans for sending this thing."-Sean pointed at the sky where I saw a small box with a parachute on it.

He caught it with his hands and opened it. He read the note and slightly blushed for a minute. Then he started working on my leg.

"What was in that note?"-I asked him.

"Nothing for you or your giant ego to worry about. It was written personally for me."-he said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh come on man! Tell me!"-I kept asking him.

"Maybe if we get in top four  I'll tell you."

"Promise?"

He circled his eyes and promised.

"Here all done! You'll have to be more careful next time. I can't believe that you lasted that long by yourself. You keep getting in trouble!"-he told me.

"It's because I'm strong and hot. Oh, and I been on Lilly's bad list."-I said.

"Hm? And why's that?"-he asked.

"I may have destroyed her camp a few days ago? And stole a bunch of things too?"

"Well, you're even stupider then I thought!"-we started laughing again. It almost feels like home again. Maybe even better than home.

A/N ~ So here's another two chapters! I know I've been updating this story slowly, but the chapters should start to be published more often from now on! Stay tuned!