Author note!

Hey guys I know you've been waiting for an update and I'm really sorry that they have been so slow. I am working on a bulk update. So hopefully in a week or so I'll have a few more chapters up. If in the mean time you want to read another book. I have one called You Raise Me Up. It's a book about the group Il Divo. I actually posted this on the fan fic forum in their website. So if you do read it and want to read more let me know and I'll update. It's just a case of getting off the forum and putting it on here.

My supernatural fan fic has been blown out of the window, what with the event of the last season. I watched it and thought crap how can they all die when they are alive in my book. So to clarify these events happen after season 10 and during season 11. The reason for this will be revealed in up and coming episodes. Don't worry I won't leave it too long for you to find out who Lexis' dad is. I'm hoping it will surprise you. Also the relationship that's building between her and Cas, as well as her and Dean is going to be pretty exciting and heartbreaking at the same time. So please stay tuned and I'll get back to it.

Also to make matters worse I'm also working on 2 other fan fic (I know four at once not good, but I get these ideas and they have to be written), anywho the first is a 100 fan fic, the other is a prequel to the 100 fan fic one.

But for now I shall say so long farewell...yea you get the picture bye lol