Chapter 1

"Wake up Anna it's time to go to school "yelled mom from downstairs. "Ughhhh, do I have to go to school it's frezzing out side" Anna replied. "It's your last year of High School, then you go to college or do what ever you want but now come on get up NOW!" Mom yelled.
Anna got up and got dressed for school. She wasn't happy about it. She went down stairs and commented "why did we have to move to Canada, in California it's way better. I have all my friends there, we have family there, why do we have to move here".
"I told you that a million times we moved here because of my job okay now let's go, get in the car you're going to be late for school"! mom said angrily.
Anna and her mother got in the car and started to drive to school.
"It's a month before school ends why now Mom, everybody knows each other and I'm going to be the only person alone. I'm going to be the NEW girl" Anna complained
Mom repiled " I'm sorry baby but I just have to my job offers me more money if I moved up here I have to".
Anna looked out the car window the rest of the car ride.
"Here we are your new school" mom said exactly. Anna and her mother got out the car and went to the schools office. "Hi welcome Rydell High how may I help you"? said the lady at the front desk nicely. "Hi I'm here to get my daughters schedule"Mom replied. "Ok what's your name sweetie" She said to Anna. "Anna my name is Anna" she replied.
She went and graded a paper from the printer. " Here you go and you should just you go now because you're going to be late" she said. "Thank you, by mom" Anna said as she was walking away. "Bb-bye sweetie" she Yelled as Anna was walking away.
As Anna walked through the halls as she was trying to find her class, she would notice that people would look at her and whisper to their friends.
As she was walking in the Halls there is a group of people they were running towards her away. They pushed her and knocked her books down .
"Are you ok!" A strange voice screamed at her. "Let me help you" The Stranger said."Thank you so much, really I'm in Anna" she said. " I'm Jack" he replied to Anna.
"Sorry to bother you. Jack but where is room 318 at I'm new and I don't know we're to go". Anna asked politely. "Oh you have Ms Gomez for first period me too, come on I'll show you". He replied excited.
Anna followed Jack to room 318. On the way he should her the cafeteria and the gym.
"RING RING RING"
"Crap that's the bell run"!
Jack said worried. So they both ran to room 318. They were both out of breath when they got there.
"Late agian Mr. Rodriguez" shouted Ms.Gomez. Jack replied heavily breathing " I'm Sorry Ms. Gomez but we have a new student her name is Anna". " oh yes the front office told me that we will be having a new student. Have a seat Jack, class we have a new student her name is Anna be good to her". She shouted to the class.
She told her Anna could sit. She said all the way in the back.
"Hi my name is Charlie". A boy next to her said." " Leave her alone Charlie she's not one of your little side chicks. Hi I'm Ashley" Anna didn't know what to say.
"Hi Ashley" Anna whispered to her.
"RING RING RING"
" Well that's the bell class I see you tomorrow" said Ms. Gomez. "Hey Anna wait up" said a voice that Anna never heard of. She turned around and this girl came up next to her. "Hi I McKenzie" she commended."Hi". Anna said.
McKenzie asked wondering" so what's your next class Anna". "Geography with Mr. Martinez room 108". Anna replied.
" Hey will you look at that, I'm going there right now come on follow me" McKenzie excitedly said. Anna followed her to the class room. " Hey Mr. Martinez we have a new student her name is Anna". McKenzie shouted to him". Yes yes yes, they told me about you. Ok ok sit were you can find a desk". He said as he was looking at a book.
Anna sat all the way at the back and she would notice that the people are laughing at her.
"RING RING RING, ok that's the bell hello class" Mr. Martinez shouted." "I'm here I'm here, sorry I'm late Mr. Martinez" shouted a boy that was out of breath.
Anna noticed that all the girls were staring at him. "Ahhhh, late agian Mr. Mendes" Mr. Martinez said. "I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise" he said.
" okay, okay have a seat" Mr. Martinez said. As he sat down in his seat he noitice Anna in the corner. "who's that Girl in the corner"? He asked his friend Jackson. "oh her, that's the new girl, I guess she shy". Jackson replied while looking at Anna.
The class went on. When the bell rang he followed Anna to her next class. Anna noticed that she was being followed. So Anna slowed down and truned around and angrily spoke,
" what's your problem, why you following me"?!
"Sorry! I jusy wanted to get your name" he said looking down. Anna was surprised. "Anna, thats my name. What's your name"? She replied to him.
"Are you serious you don't know who i am". He replied to Anna.
"Am I supposed to know who you are. Oh wait, your a stranger" Anna said laughing. "Very funny, my name is Shawn".
He also said laughing.
"Well nice to meet you Shawn". Anna replied
As the day goes on Anna makes more friends she still sees people laughing at her, but she doesn't care.

......"RING RING RING"......

" Well that was the bell guys see you guys tomorrow, OH be ready for section outside!" Ms.Tato said.

As Anna was walking out the school Shawn saw her and ditched his friends."SHAWN WERE ARE YOU GOING" Jackson shouted at Shawn. Shawn did replied.

"Hey Anna wait up. "Oh hey shawn" Anna said. "Hey were you going" Shawn said out of breath. "I'm going home" Anna replied to Shawn . "Oh ok" Shawn said looking alittle sad.
" That's my mom, see you tomorrow Shawn" Anna shouted as she ran to her mom's car. "Bye Anna" he scream to her, "oh and I wanted to tell you your beautiful". He said under his breath......

Anna got in to her mom's car. When they were on there way home, her mom talked to her."so how was your fisrt day back to school" mom said. "It was alright I guess" Anna replied as he was getting her headphones out.

When they finally got home. Anna went straight to her room. She through her book bag onto floor and jumped on her bed. Anna took a nap.

A week had past it's Saturday morning

"RING RING"

The door bell rang. "I'll get it" mom shouted from the kitchen. Anna went down stairs to see who it was. "Anna there are people at the door they says they know you". mom said to Anna as she was going down the stairs.

Anna was frozen.

She couldn't speak or move.