Chapter 13

"Shawn are you sure we should tell her now"! Anna said while putting her pants on. "Yes babe come on. She has to be the first. She will get mad if shes not" Shawn sais laughing. Anna was looking down. "Babe are you ok" shawn said walking up to Anna.

"Just wish my parents can be here shawn. I mean its my first kid. Sorry i just want them here". Anna said. Shawn picked her head put and said " i know i muat be hard, but look at this your baby will have an amzing mother and amazing father".Anna smilied.

"Ready Anna". Shawn said while grabbing her hand. "With you im always ready" Anna sais while kissing Shawn. They got into the car and drove to Shawn's parents house. It was a long ride. Anna fell a sleep.  They arrived Anna had already woken up.

They walked out the car and saw Shawn's parents walk out the door. They hugged each other and then went inside. They sat down on the couch. "So what did you have to tell us" Ms.Mendes asked them both.

"Ok this is the best thing that ever happened to me mom and dad. Ok here we go" Shawn said

"Were having a baby" they both said. Shawn's parents were shocked. They looked at each other......

( sorry this is really short but i start school tomorrow the 8/21/2017 so im sorry i didnt have a lot of time but keep reading my storys to find out what happends amd thx so much for having the time to read my storys i really thank you.. night have who ever starts school the same time as me have a happy first day back to school❤😍😍😭😭👑😐💔🍇😱👀😯💦)